Masaru finds out:

Kirishima's pov:

Bakugou: "Well then, what the hell were you thinking about?"

Kirishima: "That, you don't need to know."

Masaru: "Have you rung your parents? I assume you still live with them at least.."

Kirishima: "They won't be home, so there's no need to."

Mitsuki: "Working?"

Kirishima: "Always.."

Masaru: "Oh, what do they do?"

Kirishima: "They hunt bad hunters... meaning those who aren't killing vampires who deserve it, they're just killing vampires.... so my parents find and kill them under a government contract.."

Bakugou: "Didn't expect that.."

Mitsuki: "That's really interesting... masaru used to go out and do that.... he then moved onto this job his has now, but I think he enjoyed that."

Masaru: "Mhm, some people really are just bad people."

Kirishima: "Mhm.."

Then I get a message and I look on my phone "Saying that, they're on their way back. I should get going now, it was nice meeting you."

Mitsuki smiles and nods, then they say goodbye and I wave, grabbing my bag and walking out of the house.

Sighing at the fresh air, I silently thank god that I held my composure in there, most of the time I refuse to go to human's houses in fear I might not keep my well thought through composure.

Walking over to where I live, the neighbourhood is more alive than ever, full of vampires, since it is a known vampire street. Humans still live among us, since we're all checked regularly for any criminal behaviour, but they never find anything. We're actually one of the safest neighbourhoods to live and one of the richest too.

The todorokis even live here and their father is one of the top vampire lawyers, a vampire himself. My mothers earn more than he does and are more respected amongst the vampire community, but he's a close second. Though, I have my reservations about him.

Mrs. Handling: "Eijiro, you're home late. Did something happen dear?"

I smile "No mrs. Handling, I'm fine. I just needed to do a project with someone from my class. We're half way done now."

She smiles and nods, then says "You're such a sweetheart. Tell your mothers I said hi."

I smile "Of course, thank you."

Mrs. Handling: "Oh! Before you go, i made a cake and me and my husband couldn't finish it. Would you like it? It's made with the good blood from Michael's butcher."

Kirishima: "Oh, that would be lovely, thank you."

She nods and hands me a pot "No problem dear, have a good night. I heard it's a full moon though, so take your medication."

Nodding, I smile and say "Yes, I will. Thank you again, bye!"

She smiles and waves as I wave and walk back home, the pot in my hands and my bag slung over one shoulder for comfort more than anything.

Walking into my house, I see my mother and I smile, closing the door and taking off my shoes again.

Kirishima: "Where's mum?"

She smiles slightly "I think she's ill, said she's tired so..."

I nod slightly and say "Oh.. hope she gets better soon, has she taken her tablets? Mrs. Handling said there's a full moon tonight."