They know, but do they know?:

Bakugou's pov:

After a while, kiri's mother returns with my parents right infront of us and the two are still asleep on me. Kiri's mum was talking to me when they appear and blink a few times.

Kiri's mother: "Wait, where is eijiro-"

His mother points to me and she looks over, then sees them both asleep on me.

Bakugou: "Both of my legs have gone numb now."

Kiri's mother chuckles "Alright then, that's definitely the first. How long has he been asleep?"

Kiri's mum looks at the time "About half an hour."

She nods and says "Alright... that's fine then. All normal."

Kiri's mum: "Probably didn't get his three hours this week."

Kiri's mother: "Not with all the homework he's been doing, plus the night shift and then helping mrs handling and her husband with the bakery."

Kiri's mum: "Mhm, but he won't let us stop him, so..."

My mother just shrugs and then says "Maybe there's something else making him want to go."

Kiri's mother: "Mystery person maybe?"

My dad shrugs and says "Possible."

I roll my eyes and mumble "Dumbasses."

Kirishima shifts slightly and opens his eyes, yawning slightly as he wakes up. Sitting up and rubbing his eyes slightly, damn..... he's adorable.. damnit, it's going soft.

Kiri's mum: "Oh, waky waky sleepy head."

Kirishima: "Hmm?"

He looks over to his mother and nods slightly, then looks over to me with amy in my arms and smiles slightly, then says "You could've kicked us off you know?"

I shrug "Nah. Didn't feel like it. Though, my legs are numb now."

He chuckles slightly and says "The choice was there."

~time skip: a little later~

Kirishima's pov:

Walking into the livingroom, I see bakugou has managed to fall asleep on the sofa and I smile slightly. Taking a blanket, I lay it over him and then wrap him up and pick him up.

He stirs slightly and wakes up, looking at me "Hmm?"

I chuckle slightly "Well hey there."

He just smiles slightly and nestles into me, me carrying him to his room and laying him down on his bed. When I go to leave, he grabs my arm and says "Stay..?"

I smile and nod slightly, so he let's go and I go and close the door, then I walk over and get into the bed with him.

He smiles and pulls me closer, so my head is on his chest again and then he holds me there. Smiling slightly, I watch as he looks into my eyes and then he leans in. Our lips touch and a spark of happiness flies through me as I kiss him back, him slowly moving to be ontop of me.

When he is, he sits up on me and then looks down at me, going back down and kissing me again. This time, it was full of love, passion and lust, instead of love and passion alone. He asks for entrance and I give it to him, him using his tongue to explore my mouth in detail, making sure not to miss a single spot.