Relationship:

Kirishima's pov:

I hear him wince slightly as I start to suck on the blood, that's when I hear a soft moan and that gives me the courage to continue.

Bakugou: "Ah~ mhmm~ kiri.. stop now~ mhmm~"

With that, I pull away and then lick up the blood still dripping from the wound, him smiling slightly and saying "Alright, we need a bath now, even though I've just been for a shower.."

I chuckle slightly and then we stand up and I grab two towels, then teleport us to the bathroom and lock the door again. My clothes are still on the floor, so I put them in the washing hamper and then bakugou sits me down as he runs the bath.

When he's done, he comes and picks me up bridal style, making me chuckle slightly and then places me inside the tub. He then joins, sitting behind me and letting me lay against his chest, me in between his legs.

Kiri's mother: "Eijiro? Is that you?"

Kirishima: "Mother? Yes, it's me."

Kiri's mother: "Oh, alright, can you get your mum's cream? It should be in the cuboard."

Kirishima: "Sure."

I turn to bakugou and put a finger to my lips, then carefully get out, groaning slightly as I do from the little bit of pain still left from the night.

Kiri's mother: "You alright?"

Kirishima: "Hmm? Yeah."

Then I find the cream and hide behind the door, only letting my arm out to give her the cream.

That's when I hear mitsuki say "Ah, the floating arm."

My mother chuckles and I poke my head out from behind the door, revealing most of my top half and I smile slightly and wave.

Mitsuki: "Oh, makes sense."

Kiri's mother: "Mhm, well, I'll see you in the morning eijiro."

Kirishima: "Alright, tell mum I said night."

Kiri's mother: "Will do."

Then I close the door and lock it again, getting back in the tub and sitting back in my past position, relieved by the warmth now surrounding me once again.

Bakugou plays with my hair a little and whispers "That was close.."

I chuckle slightly and nod, then lay my head on his chest, getting comfortable there. Then I realise something and I look at bakugou "Oh no...."

Bakugou: "What is it?"

Kirishima: "Hickeys damnit, they must have saw them.... oh god..."

Bakugou chuckles slightly "Relax. It's fine."

I just blush and hide my face "It's not."

Bakugou: "Hmm? Why not?"

Kirishima: "Because they'll figure out it was you."

Bakugou: "How?"

Kirishima: "Because we'll have to cover your neck or, they'll see your neck."

Bakugou: "What's so bad about them knowing?"

Kirishima: "My mothers won't leave me alone."

He chuckles and says "That's all? Baby."

Kirishima: "Hey, I am not."

Bakugou: "You aren't? But baby~"

I blush more and say "Fuck you."

Bakugou: "I already fucked you though?"