Sweetest Heart Attack

Heyy Makkaleyy! Here's something I've been writing for awhile.
First time trying a One shot. It's a long one though 😅! It's nearly 4,700+ words. Please read the whole story and comment your opinions!

There's also a Part 2, will post it if you want.
_________________________

May 23rd, 2022

On call,

S: Hello manna! Epdi uller?

A: Hi chellama! Nan nalla iruken nee epdi ma Iruka!

S: Enakenna, nalla than iruken. (Grumpy tone)

A: Oii, enna aachu?

S:Onnum aagalaye. En?

A:Un tone eh seri illaye

S: Athelam onnum illa ashwineyy! Nee sollu, shoot lam epdi poguthu?

A:Hmm, nalla poguthu ma. Semma hectic schedule. Innum 3-5 days aagum pola return aaga.

S: Ohhhh! (Disappointed tone)

A: Hmm seri, un shoots lam-

S: Ashwineyy, enaku thookam varuthu naalaiku vera shoot iruku nan apram pesava?

A:Hmm seri ma, take care. Love you, bye!

S: You too, correct time ku saapdunga nalla thoongi rest edunga. Love you too. Byee manna! Good night, Kulu Kulu dreams.

Call ended.

Ashwin and Sivaangi, two most celebrated trending couple of television, got together after the release of Ashwin's first movie's release. After the mass FDFS of the movie, he was supposed to drive her back home. Instead, he took her to the beach and finally confessed his feelings, and popped the question "Enna Solla Pogirai?".

She was beyond happy to know that he also reciprocated the same feelings she had for him. She was more than elated to shout yes. They also talked to their parents, and made sure to have both their families blessing. The Krishnakumars were proud and happy to have him as their son in law, and so did the Lakshmikanthans to have her as their daughter in law.

The couple decided to keep their bond and relationship private, away from public. Ashwin was a very private person, and hated showcasing his private life to media and public. So he wanted them to have their moments to themselves, and have privacy.

Whereas Sivaangi being a open book,who wears her heart on her sleeve and a social butterfly loved being active and sharing her life with her fans who've now become a family. It was tough for her to hide something close to her heart from the people who love her without any expectations. But she knew that Ashwin wanted privacy, and she respected his decision. Well, it was Their decision.

They decided not to reveal about their relationship to media until they became stable in their respective careers and when they were ready to be in the prying eyes of media.
Even though they took this decision, they felt really bad for not being able to enclose about them to their fan family, the ones who supported them without any expectations, who poured only unfiltered pure love, and the ones who were a shield to their bond, who celebrated them together, and also professionally. Ashaangians.

They've been in relationship for more than 4 months now. But it felt like eternity. They loved every moment they spent together, those memories they created, and literally everything!
The first 2 months were easy, as they both didn't have much work and constantly caught up with each other, met and spent time together. Both the next two months weren't the same. Both had hectic work schedules, back to back shootings, and recordings. But they made sure to have time for each other and spend atleast an hour before going to bed. They both knew each other's schedule which made it easy for them to connect. Meetings in real life was reduced due to their busy works. Whatsapp, video call, insta dm is how they connected. They used to play with in their stories, giving fans mini heart attacks.