The Surprise Pt I

The ever trending couple of Kollywood, Ashwin and Sivaangi had been married for more than a year now. The couple tied the knot after the first two blockbuster hits of Ashwin. They both were rocking and growing in their respective careers together. The Chocolate boy and Heartthrob of Kollywood, Ashwin Kumar and the Shreya Ghoshal of Kollywood, Sivaangi AshwinKumar.

Present, April 29th, Hyderabad.

Our Mannar AshwinKumar was in Hyderabad for his 7th movie's shoot.  It's been 5 months since he came to Hyderabad. He was missing his Rowdy badly. He just wanted to be in her arms, cuddle and sleep on her lap. But he knew he has to wait for a week to go back. His hectic schedule didn't let him spend time with his Chellama.

Our Manni being the most understanding wife she is, never questioned or fought with him as she knew he hates outdoor shooting as much as she does. Not to forget that this was the first time after their relationship they're staying away this long. It was very difficult for both of them to not be together.

But the past week has been so weird. She was deliberately avoiding him. She cuts the call in middle stating some invalid reason, gave curt replies, avoided his texts, and a lot more. He knew it was because of the Shoot extension, this was the first time Sivaangi was angry with him more than ever. He knew he had to convince his Kutty Pattas as soon as he gets back.

Chennai, Ashaangi's Home.
Sivaangi had been avoiding Ashwin for the past week. Well, it was intentional. But why?

Flashback
Two months ago.

It was a normal Monday morning. Sivaangi had a very much packed day yesterday which she thought would make her distracted, so she won't be missing her Ashwineyy.

Sivaangi is known for waking up late, but after marriage she and her dedicated husband made it a routine to atleast wake up before 7. But for the past 2 weeks, it has been different. Even after she wakes up by 12, She felt drowsy. Not to mention she even fainted twice in her shooting spot, and vomitted thrice at home eating her favourite curd rice and potato chips.

Today wasn't any different either. She felt damn drowsy, and didn't want to stress more by making breakfast, which would obviously result in a disaster. She took few slices of bread, her favourite blueberry jam which her dear husband made and stored. After a few bites, she suddenly felt vomiting. She threw up wholely,again. That's when she realised she was late for periods.

"What if I'm pregnant?" She asked herself.

Sivaangi's Mv- That's good news isn't it? You're going to be a mum! And even though ashwin doesn't show it to you, he deeply wants to have kids and I'm sure he'll be damn happy!.

"Yeah! Ellame Kadavul Setting than! Let's go with the flow. First poi test panuvom, let's not come into conclusions before confirming."

Thankfully her dear Pavithra akka told she'll be visiting her today.

After Cooku with Comali 2, everyone were a big happy family and stayed in touch. Her paasamalar Pugazh, and Pavithra got engaged after a month of Ashaangi's wedding. They decided to get married after 2 years. Sivaangi and Pavithra grew more closer, and she was the first kid to both Pugazh and Pavithra.

She quickly dialled Pavithra's number.

"Hey Bommakutti! Unna paaka thana vanthutu iruken, athukulla enna call? All okay?"

"Hello ka, haan ellame okay than aana...."

"Sollu da, enna aachu?"

"Ka, Enaku intha month periods delay va iruku... 2 weeks ah ore drowsy ah iruku..2 vaati shooting spot laye mayakkam potten, ellartayum seriya saapdalanu sonnen, apram vomit vera paniten 3 vaati.. Athan oru vela.."