Kadhal ondru kanden

Hey all! Phew wrote another one before I get busy with studies. Have no idea how you guys would like it but personally this gonna be my fav.

Read till the end, it's kinda long.

Hope you all like it.
Happy reading!:)

Advanced apologise if not upto the mark.

***
"Enda rendu nimisham munnadi thana da breakup uh buttercup uh nu pesuninga! Ipo ipdi nikkuringa" Ashwin exclaimed holding his chest on seeing the couple who were eating each other's head a minute ago, were now hugging each other.

Sivaangi who stood there holding her palms over her mouth took it away, "Enna di posukunu katti pudichuta! Un breakup ah vechu night uh milkshake party lam plan pannane ayo en milkshake poche" she cried.

"Milkshake thana, nan vaangi tharen vidu" ashwin whispered. 

"Che peh ungala mathri aalungaluku lam ithu puriyathu" both Karthik and Swetha mocked.

"What do you mean?!" Ashwin and Sivaangi glared.

"Athan ungalukulla enna iruku nu ketta athu ithu nu solli mazhupura gumbal" Shreya calmly shrugged.

Now definitely they were furious. Before he could revert something back, Karthick interwined. "Apo neenga rendu per yaaru?"

"Athu Kingfishers- chei well wishers" Ashwin rambled.  Unake en kolaruthu ?!" (AasaiNooragiPoga inspired from you🤣)

"Ma kovathula konjam slip airuchu"

"Paathiya ungaluke slip aaguthu, neenga uruttura urutta kekra nanga than da paavam" Karthick spoke sighing.

"Dha chi peh" they made a face together and walked away while Swetha and Karthick looked at them and facepalmed mumbling "paithiyam"

They were sitting on a compound wall swinging their legs and humming songs while Sivaangi came up with a doubt. "Ashwiney! Enaku oru doubt eh"

"Unaku doubt varalana than athisayam. Sollu ma" he asked looking at her expectantly.

"Namma nejamave well wishers than nu en yaarum namba matranga?" she questioned.

Ashwin's smile disappeared and he sighed. He couldn't answer it like he does for all other doubts for hers. The only answer he had, "Therilayeee"

"Enakum therilayeee" she repeated.
"Seri vidu paathukalam. Nee sollu Ashwiney un project ennachu" she quickly changed the topic knowing that digging on this would not be of any use.

He was damn glad she did it and replied to her, but his mind was still stuck with the question she asked.

Why didn't people see them as just well wishers? Was it the way he sees her, or how he treats her, or his possessiveness towards her? Which one gave away? He really didn't know.

Or was she doing the same that he failed to recognise, but the world did? Did she look at him the same way he did? Was that what gave away? He didn't have an answer for this aswell.

Confused internally, he kept answering all the questions she asked with no irritation, like always with his duty of admiring her.

***
"Ashwin! Ashwin! Ashwinnn!" Sivaangi came shouting.

"Ma poruma poruma. Ennachu en ipdi odi vara?" He asked concerned.

"Ma ma porumaiya Iruka lam time illa ipo namma poiye aaganum" she panicked. "Enga ma? Enna aachu? Theliva sollu sivaangi"