What is this!

Hey guys! So I recently saw lot of problems going on in both Wattpad and other SM's regarding VM.

Seriously guys?

VM, it's his project! A freakin project like KP, Yaathi Yaathi, AdiPoli, BNS, Vaadi vaadi. He's supposed to promote it of course. He has signed up for it, and even though his fans aren't happy with the co star, avaru atha panni than aaganum. He's an artist and he can't go to the producers or the team and be like, nan promotions ku varala en fans ku pudikathu.

And makka makka is a project in their home! Makka makka was always way more hyped than VM, just because of that one person, we all know that. Athukaga apdiye vitra mudiyuma? Its also his project and he has to do certain things because it not just includes her, but so many people whose hardwork has went behind it.

As an artist, and as a person who values hardwork and knows how precious opportunities and debuts are, he isn't going to let the project down. Right? That is what all of us would do!

Just remember, we may not like a particular person being part of that project but so many efforts were gone into it. So many people are kicking off their career with this. Even if we don't support it, we're not supposed to go against it.

I understand, it irritates me to see him with her too. Nan onnum jolly ah lam illa. Enakum kadupaguthu, enakum pudikalan and I chose to stay away from it. So if you don't like it, then stay away. Don't go spreading hatred. Believe it or not, but this project maybe a turning point for any of the member who worked in it. Let's not spoil it shall we? What is the difference between those fake IDs, half boils and us if we do that.

We all know that the slice page will go to any extent to enrage all of us. We know its attention seeking. We know it's doing all this just to turn us against each other. We know it's intention was never to support either him or T. Then why are you guys getting worked up even when you obviously know everything?

Stop blaming him for everything that the PR team does. They obviously need views, they knew it since the promo came out and the support wasn't the same as any other of his projects.

Let him be at peace. Let him do his job!

If you don't like it, then don't watch it. No one's forcing you. It's not a big deal. I didn't watch it and I'm not going to.

And coming to the whole "relationship thing" ,

Are we really that blind or what? Did you all even see what happened in last week's epi? AK's live? His pugazhuu? Pugazh Anna's face, lighting up seeing him? Mani akka? Bhat sir and Pugazh anna's loud and clear "ashwineyy" ? You didn't hear any of that?

Let's just say he did hurt her, do you really think all of those people are going to be okay about it? Like seriously? Why would even MM and ravoofa mam produce Makka makka? Why would they contact him for the task? Why would Pugazh anna and mani akka get excited seeing him? Why would Pugazh anna attend his live even though he was in mid of getting ready?

Come on guys, we've been decoding for ages now, and suddenly we can't
even put two and two together?

Even after all this, are we gonna really   "assume" that he's in relationship with that someone? Ungaluke yosichu paatha ithu absurd ah therila?

The problem is not with any outside people or any of the fake IDs. It's with us. As fans, we can only hope the best for them, not dictate, direct or script their life. Its not a movie, and it will never be. It's their personal life, and just because their professional life is in front of the camera, doesn't mean their personal life should be too.

Gone was the times where we had to defend them from haters. Solos nu solli namakkullaye adichutu irukom. Neither ashwin nor sivaangi is gonna be happy about this.

We're not only hating each other, whom we once saw as family but we're also hurting two people whom we love the most.

Blaming him or her, assuming they are in relationship with every other person they're spotted with isn't gonna make the situation any easier. You're only making it hard for yourself.

Avasarathula, possessiveness la, insecurity la yosikra entha onnum correct kedaiyathu. Porumaiya, ella negativity ahyum thalli vechutu yosichu paarunga. Ungaluke puriyum.

If you can't trust them, if you can't handle any of these, take a break or walk away from them. Sorry if I'm being rude but the point is, neither should suffer. Not you, not them, not us.

Let them be at peace, let them live their personal life the way they want. If all these continues, even if AK and SK are in relationship, they're never gonna come out and put it on SM.

Stop blaming them. Just open your eyes, and look at everything going around, not just some silly rumours people are spreading. If you are gonna focus on only those rumours, then you're killing all the hope that's around you. Open your eyes.

Remember the proverb, "kannal kaanbathum poi, kaathal ketpathum poi. Theera visaripathe mei"

If its meant to be, it will be. No one can change that. Not you, not me, not them.

I trust what I saw. I trust the people I love. I trust my instincts and not the words of someone else. So as a fellow friend, I'd advice you to do the same.

Don't trust anyone's words. Not even mine. Trust your own heart and instincts. It knows the best.

If you want to see them back as the "universe conspire panna magic", then you have to wait. Patience was never a new thing to us, was it?

June 20, 2 years ago, didn't we assume everything was broken, and that it could never be fixed? Enna nadanthuchu apo? CWC kondattam happened. Athelam maranthutingala? Even after all that, we came back stronger.

Our biggest mistake has always been assumptions! Eppavume! So can we just stop making assumptions on their life, and just go with the flow and leave the rest to kadavul setting? Please?

And, just so that you know, I'm never leaving those two. If you're against any one of them, feel free to walk away from my page. It'll always be them for me. Period.

Hope, Believe, Magic.💜

"Athu oru magic, atha suttalum recreate panna mudiyathu💜 🪄"

Love,
Sam <3