Seramal ponal

Disclaimer: I've no idea how a FM show works, so thappa iruntha kattaiyala adikathinga😂

Happy reading!

~*~

"Vanakkam neyargale neenga ellarum ketutu irukarthu 99.5 Masons FM, welcome to Kulu Kulu with Jill, nan unga RJ Jill(cool/or namma language la Kulu Kulu)..... Inikki namma etha pathi pesa porom na love! Namma ellarukume vazhkai la oru vaati aachum love vanthrukum la? Athu Eppavume successful ah irukanumnu illa. We would've experienced crushes, one sided love, unrequited love, getting into a relationship, break ups nu there are stages of love!"

Ellarukume namma aasa padra ellame kedaikum nu illa, aana namakku oru vishiyam romba pudikumna atha intha universe eh sernthu nadathi vekkumnu nan namburen. Let's hear some universe nadathi vecha magic from you guys! Dialling lines are open" The FM blared and Ashwin listened to it with a small smile.

He dialled up the number without hope as he knows his call wouldn't be picked up, just like the 10000 times he had tried before. And he couldn't be more right.

"Namma day oda first caller connect aitanga, hello!" He heard. He sighed and started listening.

"I'm Tara, 25. I had a very serious crush on my senior, which then turned to love once we started hanging out. I didn't realise he wasn't seeing me the way I did as I was blinded with the love I had for him. It was my birthday, when I decided to confess. That's when I came to know he was interested in someone else. I saw him propose to my batchmate, in front of my eyes, on my birthday party as she shared the same birthday as mine. The pity looks I got from my best friend who knew my story didn't help me either. I can't still stop loving him or move on from him. But then, there's love in letting go right?" Tara finished with a sad chuckle.

"Awh Tara, remember what is yours will surely come back to you, but if it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with. The same goes here. Ungalukaga oruthar, kandipa engayachum irupanga. A person who won't let you go, just because there's love in letting go" Rj jill finished with a smile which made Ashwin smile.

After few more shares of laughter filled, and beautiful love stories,
"Okay makkaley, one last call and we'll wrap today's session. Let's see who the lucky caller is" Rj jill exclaimed and connected the call.

"Hello!" She chirped as soon as the line got connected.

A man, who would supposedly be in his 30's, spoke about how his friend  became his first love, then wife, then now a mother to his daughter. From the first greeting, "Hi Thangam" she sure knew it was her brother. After ending his story, "Na oru TV anchor. Anchor ah oru kelvi kekren. Ungaluku ithe mathri etha love story irunthurka?" He asked, even though he knew the story.

She chuckled at her brother, whom she was talking after almost 4 and half years.  "Love story lam illa-" she started only to be cut of by him. "Crush story than iruku. Athana? Ithelam nanga enga thozhil la ethana varusham ketrupom, ozhunga unmaiya sollunga" he demanded.

She sighed. "Irunthuruku. My neighbour. I didn't know he existed until a sweet blueberry pie was gifted to me on behalf of my birthday" she said memories flowing in her head.

Flashback, years years back.
Rj jill's 15th birthday.

The door bell rang making her mom go and open the door.

"Hi aunty!" A guy, who would be in the age of 16-17, greeted her mom.

"Hey Ashwin vaa vaa" the elder woman greeted him back welcoming him in.

"Ayo illa aunty, nan ponum. Inikki avaluku birthday la athan I made a blueberry pie. Itha kuduthurunga" he said handing over a box to her.

"Atha neeye vanthu kuduthutu wish panitu poyen da! You can introduce yourself to her la, avaluku nee yaarune theriyathu" Her mom said.