His Sivaangi Maa💜

Ashwin Kumar, the chocolate boy and the busiest and most wanted hero of K-town returned home after a hectic week of non stop shoots, ads,and promotions. He had been working day and night, without enough rest. Not that he's complaning. He's living his 7 years dream finally. He was hell tired, his legs ached after the n' number of dance rehearsals.He was lying on his bed with hands and legs wide open. While he was trying to ace the pain, his phone vibrated. It was sitting on the table next to his bed, in front of the lamp. He took it and the caller ID brought an instant smile on his face. "Rowdy💜"

He attended the call without waiting further. Her ever chirpy voice said a sweetest "helloo!"

He greeted back with his usual blushy "hi!"

"Ashwineyy! Epdi irukinga?" Due to his hectic schedule, they both couldn't talk much. Talking to each other and sharing their day experience has become a routine to both of them ever since CWC 2 ended. But this one week went with just texts of checking up on each other as he was busy with packed up shoots.

"Naa nalla iruken ma, nee epdi iruka?"
Argh how much he missed this! He missed talking to her every night before going to bed, he missed her non stop talks, her ever chirpy tone, her "ashwineyy!",her teasings, over all he missed her.

"Nanum super ah iruken! Enna ma voice ivalo low va iruku?"
This girl, only she can understand him in and out, even without him saying. Just a hi from his voice is enough for her to guess his mood, his state and what not! He sometimes wonders if she could even guess his outfit with his voice. Weird, I know but that girl is capable of that even!

"Konja nerathuku munnadi than ma shoot mudinjuthu. Ipo than veetuku vanthen. Semma tired, paduthutu iruken."

"Theriyum ma. Athan neenga thoongarathuku munnadi konjam cool down pannalamnu call panen!"

How is this this easy for her? She makes sure everyday to check on him, pamper him, care for him, and help him having a beauty sleep. Only she can calm him down in whatever mood he is. Only she can make him smile like there's no tomorrow. Indeed his smile machine. He's a baby to her, and she never fails to pamper him like his mother. She's the only one, who sticks with him in all ups and downs, cares as a mother, supports as a friend, cheers as a cheerleader, trusts as a well wisher, and love.. that's yet to be revealed.. !(ipothiku kinaru virumbi than ba)

"Athu seri, sollu ma inikki day epdi pochu?"

"Athelam vidunga, neenga tired ah irupinga, konjam nan solratha kelunga. Poi oru hot shower edunga, muscles lam loose aagum fresh ah feel panuvinga, apram cook panrenu poi kitchen la nikkathinga, enaku theriyum neenga athan panuvinganu. Food order pani saapdunga, saaptutu ozhunga nalla thoongi rest edunga. Kaalaila perfectionist ndra per la, 4 maniku lam enthirikama, nalla thoongitu porumaiya oru 9-10 ku enthiringa. Athan shoot kooda illa la, apram breakfast panna mudinja panunga illana athayum order panikonga. Please stress eduthukathinga ashwineyy! Apram konja neram unga girlfriend oda time spend panunga, paavam 1 week ungala romba miss pannanga..  ahh.. apram... Haan, apram antha promotion evening la mudichutu time iruntha enaku call panunga namma pesalam, illana text panunga. Rest edunga athan romba mukkiyam. Apram ah avlo than manna."

The mamma bear in her. She never fails to amaze me by the way she understands him. No one has ever understood him the way she does. That's why he calls her Sivaangi Maa.

"Breathe Rowdy! Pahh pada pada pada nu konjam gap vidu ma!"

"Ada po ashwineyy! Nee nan sonnathelam kettiya? Nan solradha ozhunga seinga seriya?"