Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee

hey all! This is not a I'm quitting, I'm not going to write on them message. I respect all the people who took these decisions, but I'MMA continue it. "Fiction" is totally different from reality and that's the reason it's called fan fictions. But, i need a favour or more of a promise from you guys. Promise me that you'll stick with fiction, and not relate it with reality. Only then, I'll write on this universe or will completely go Alternate Universe. Either way, I'm not quitting,both in Wattpad as well as Instagram. Keep them in your prayers, manifest for their bond to stay the same, and pray for their mental peace and happiness. Honestly seeing so much hate against them makes me feel super bad ! And people who are turning solos, it's okay, it's entirely your decision but hurting the other one, and throwing daggers at them isn't fair. If you're gonna quit, do it silently and respectfully. They're humans too! As for my side, they both are damn precious to me that I can't leave either of them. My heart won't forgive me anytime if I do that. I can't leave him for her, or her for him. I'm gonna support both of them. It's entirely my decision and I'm sorry if you're not okay with it, Feel free to unfollow. I will lend my fullest support to them and the beautiful fam I got here. Their happiness, smile and our fam's peace is all I care.  People who follow me on instagram would've known my opinions and views even more clear I guess. This is my decision, and I'll stand by it. 

Avunga rendu per melayum vecha love avlo, atha edukra alavu thairiyamo sakthi yo enaku illa. That love will always remain in my heart! They were, are and will always be my solace and the most special pair I ever adored. I will never regret coming here, and supporting them. After all, that's what got me a beautiful fam! And I've learned lots of lessons from both of them, that I would take with me for a lifetime.

Avunga rendu perum enaku rendu babies mathri. I can't hate one for the other. My heart aches everytime I see hate thrown on either of them! I've never cried like I did for them. I smile, when they smile, and all that matters to me is their happiness.

I always believe that there's good in bad and Kadavul oru vishiyatha thalli thalli podraru na atha vida perusa etho panna porarunu artham. Until this chaos fade, let us shower them with lots of love and positivity. This too, shall pass away! Waiting for the day the light sparks at the end of the tunnel.

To everybody who are sticking through, truck loads of love and hugs to you! You are very strong, and yes we're in this together 💜

To those who quit, don't feel bad! Never regret for choosing yourself. You tried, tried hard, it's fine!! Lots of love to you❤️

Being a fan isn't easy. Esp an ashaangian, you know it yourself. But still, we've stuck throughout and been they're pillars. I'm proud of you fam! Let's just believe these pass away soon and the fun returns HOME✨🤞🏻

Thank you for all the love shown on me. I love you all! As it's my exam week, I'm not able to update. So sorry guys. I have a draft, and will post it soon after bits of corrections. Will try to be active after my exams. Please bear with me!

Do reply here of your thoughts about this.

With lots of love and positivity,
Sam<3

PS: I know it's a bunch of rambles, sorry just wanted to pen it down! Don't even know if I conveyed it properly and it made sense! Mind collapsed due to exams, manichuu makkaley 🤧