One last time

*Disclaimer: This shot is entirely fictional, just a author's piece of imagination. *

A shot after so long! Please do let me know how this turned out, I feel like I'm losing my touch of writing and the  less response makes me feel much worse. So tell me how you feel guys🥺.

*No proof reading, ignore typos*

***
The grand finale of CWC season 4 was happening today.

One big day for all the cooks participating. Even though only one among the 5 cooks would get the title, this day was the final fruit of all the hardwork and efforts each contestant put throughout their journey.

All of them were excited, nervous and sad since the beautiful season comes to an end today.

It was particularly more hard for one person. Sivaangi.

This was the set, this was the show, that changed people's views about her. This show gave her a huge set of fans who admired her for who she was, who stood with her through all her ups and downs, who supported all her new ventures, and who were always there to cheer her up.

This show also gave her a family which she would take till the end of her life. Precious bonds to hold onto for a lifetime. A family that cherishes and loves her as their own. A family full of positivity, paasam, and affection. It also gave her lot of friends who she values and who values her.

She also found someone really special here. Him .

Cooku with Comali, was more than just a show to her. It was, is and will always be an emotion to her and today, the journey of 4 seasons, immeasurable happiness, versatile performances, various get ups, lifetime bonds, cherishable moments and etched memories, comes to an end.

From a chirpy, innocent young girl, to a mature and chirpy, beautiful woman, Sivaangi has grown in these sets. It has seen her growth, her development, her highs and lows. No matter where she goes, this part of her life will always remain special, to not just her, but to all her fans too.

Yes, this was Sivaangi's last day in the sets of CWC. She wasn't coming back next season. It did hurt her, it hurt everyone to bid bye to their favourite comali and now favourite cook, but every beautiful journey has to come to an end.

Sivaangi was determined. To make the best of this day. To have immense fun, share laughters and jokes before she bids adieu. To let nothing stop her from having fun. To have the best last day ever. Something told her she was going to have the best day ever. She knew she would. She just did.

Making up her mind, she stood up from her chair where she was seated for hair and makeup. Looked at the mirror, smiled and mouthed, "one last time"

***
"Hi hello vanakkam and welcome to cooku with Comali season 4- grand finale!" Rakshan exclaimed with a happy grin.

"Romba naala, naama ellarum aavaloda ethirpaathitu iruntha antha naal. The grand finale day, finally is here! Ungala mathriye naanum romba excited ah nervous ah thaan iruken. Enna nadakapoguthu, ennena kalavaram plan panni vechurukanga nu paakarthuku!. And inikkum en kooda intha sooniya bommai, manimegalai Iruka, co anchor ah" he looked at mani from top to bottom.

"Kozhupu da unaku! So makkaley, enaku kaal la sudu thanni oothi adipattapove naan season 2 final ah miss pannala, ipo intha final ah miss panuvena! Athan odane odi vanten. Neraiya fun and surprises lam iruku. So ellathayum pathu enjoy pannalam!"

"So before we start the show, lets welcome our dearest judges, Venkatesh bhat sir and dhamu sir!"

Both the judges make a mass entry as always, shaking their legs to a bgm played by dj black.