Chap 7: Welcome To The Family

I got a feeling that this fanfic won't go anywhere but it's still fun to write. (• ▽ •;)

Bakugo's POV:

I saw the colour drain from her as she stood in front of that wannabe Duke bastard. The only reason the Shimura family was a duchy was because it was the house of Nana Shimura. The warrior who taught the emperor, All Might everything.

The previous empress.

Now it only has one family member left, all died under "mysterious" circumstances.

Tenko Shimura, the bastard in front of her.

"Well... Haven't you grown well? Come along now. You've already wasted my time enough giving me a chase." He said as he took off his glove, revealing his dry as fuck hand, "Or do you want to take older brother's hand and let me take you home?"

The look on her face said it all, she was afraid. She was trembling with her gaze set to the floor.

"Well? Won't you greet your older—"

"Sensei! Are you just going to let someone take your student without proper evidence?" I interjected and Aizawa sensei who was watching the scene unfold with a critical look in his eyes, got up, "I'm afraid my student makes a point. I'm not opposed to family finding each other." He said as he gave a look to Ponytail girl, "But I can't let you take Y/n without proper authorization or evidence."

The masked bastard laughed it off, his ungloved hand scratching his neck as he threw a vial of red liquid towards sensei, which he caught with his scarf extensions, "Go ahead. Match the DNA. You'll see it's my blood, and so is she."

He grabbed her face, ironically keeping one pinkie away from her as he slit a lock of her hair.

That Bastard!!—

Tying the lock of hair with a string he threw that too, "Have the test. Besides...sensei.. I helped you find your family didn't I?" His crusty finger pointed at ponytail girl, "It's so rude to come in the way for my family."

My eyes went back and forth towards Aizawa sensei and the ponytail girl, so it wasn't a lie. He helped sensei get his daughter just so he couldn't interject when he came to take Y/n.

That conniving little—

"She lived a pauper life all these years, like your own daughter. Shouldn't my sister experience the royal luxury like your daughter as well?" Even if he was masked, I could guess the face he was making. He wanted to put some enimity between Y/n and Ponytail girl.

Piece of shit

"Who DO YOU THINK—"

"I'll go."

Everyone turned to look at her, her head held low so you can't see the face she was making, "I'll go. Please stop the commotion." Her lips were trembling even though she sounded calm, with that, Lord Shimura took her hand and walked off.

Just as she left she gave us one last look.

She was devastated.

Bastard..

Y/n's POV:

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Stay calm, just calm. You've dealt with this before. Going "home."

Except at that time I was overjoyed and I thought I'd be living the tiara princess life

Oh foolish Y/n.