Chap 13: Push Her Away

Hiya!
Bye-ya!

Y/n’s POV:

I wiped the drool from my face and lifted my head up. I groaned noticing the drool ruining some of the paperwork, “Some work management I have… a whole slob.” Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I squinted at the light seeping through the windows and groggily got up.

BANG!!

BANG!!

BANG!!

I jumped, surprised at the door banging. Carefully walking towards it, a sudden fear came to me again. A fear that was so familiar to me, the feeling I had last night.

Cyan eyes flashed before my memory and I hesitantly took a step back until,

“YO DUCCHESS YOU IN THERE?! IT’S NOON WOMAN.” Denki’s voice immediately brought me ease, I opened the door and was greeted with a worry stricken Denki. He immediately hugged me upon seeing me, “Oh thank All Might. I thought you fainted or something...” I patted his back and reassured him that I was fine.

“You had me worried. Next time, I’m camping outside your door.” He huffed and puffed his chest out and I let out a dry laugh. Hearing that, he grinned back at me and clapped his hands, “In any case, since today’s ball is of upmost importance… I’ve called a person of upmost importance too!” he went to the door, “Without a further ado, PRESENTING!”

A red carpet rolled out of the door and completely unfurled at my feet, the doors flung open, hitting Denki on the nose as a stunning pink woman sporting a dress that hug her curves, entered. She swing the fur boa around her neck, also hitting Denki in the eyes as she tilted her sunglasses down and winked at me.

“Mina!” I threw my hands up as she struck a pose.

“The one and only Darling!” she wrapped me in a hug, her fur boa tickling my face as I laughed.

“My poor face…” Kaminari crouched but beamed at us. Steadily he got up, “Surprise! She’s here to make sure you look your best today.” I blinked and immediately denied, “Nonononononono! She’s already busy with hero work and the boutique, how can i-YAOW”

My protests went silent as Mina yanked me out of the room with the fur boa wrapped around my waist, “Not the time to be humble young one! I, Mina Ashido, promises to make you the star of today’s ball!”

“but I don’t want to be a star!”

“Nonsense. Who doesn’t want to be a star? Now strip.” She pushed me into my room and ushered Denki out. If Denki teaming up with the maids was bad, then Mina with the maids was a straight up nightmare.

“W-Wait let me just-“

“Get her.”

______

I stood in my knickers as the maids took measurements of my waist, Mina browsed through the rack of dresses she brought and looked back at me, “You hate corsets right? Mine are mad comfortable. You’ll be surprised-OH! ...What happened here..?” she walked towards me and the maid stepped back, Mina pointed at the scar on my stomach with a frown,

“I thought you didn’t get hurt from last night! My BABY!” she was about to storm out but I stopped her, “That scar is old! I really didn’t get hurt from last night.”

She stared at me with doubt but then gave in with a sigh, “Fine… if you say so.” She grabbed my hand and I immediately hissed at the contact. Mina stopped in her tracks and turned my hand,