♥ You make up ♥

{A/n: Draken's story contains anime spoilers. Specifically implications of episode 11}

Mikey✨:

Mikey had Takemichi do some digging for him. He wanted to know why you so suddenly broke up with him when things were going so well in your relationship beforehand. After following you to your gang, he was able to overhear a conversation between you and your father. He found out that he had forced your to break up with Mikey. Takemichi ran over to tell Mikey and as soon as the words left Takemichi's mouth, Mikey got his motorcycle and went to your house. When you opened the door, you were surprised to see him. You asked what he was doing at your house, but he cut you off with a kiss, your first one together. Then he explained that he knew what your father put you up to. He said told you that you were his unless you actually didn't want to be with him, and if your dad had a problem with it, Mikey would kill him. Although you were slightly concerned you were also moved. You kissed him and pulled him inside your house.

Draken✨:

When Draken got stabbed by Kiyomasa, one of the Toman members contacted you. They contacted you because they didn't know that you two were broken up at the time. Despite this, you raced over to the hospital without a second thought. You were too worried about him to stay away. When you got to the hospital, you found out that Draken was alive. Although you weren't allowed to see him at the time, you broke down in tears at the fact that he was okay. It wasn't until a week later that you were able to visit him in the hospital. You came after school. When you reached his room number, some Toman members were just leaving. They told you that Draken was awake, which excited you but also made you nervous. When you stepped inside, he looked over at you and you made eye contact. As soon as your name left his mouth, you began crying, and you rushed over to him to hug him tightly. You told him you didn't know what you'd do if he'd have died before you both made up. That's when Draken realized that he was wrong. He didn't want to hurt you so he broke up with you, but in doing so, he only brought you more pain. He apologized to you and explained his reasoning to why he broke up with you. You guys got back together shortly after he was discharged from the hospital.

Takemichi✨:

When 26 year old Takemichi went back in time, he quickly found out that you two had broken up. When you walked into school that day, you ignored him. When he tried talking to you in class, you quickly told him to leave you alone. Confused, he put to and two together and almost had a mental break down when he remembered his past actions towards you. He knew that he had to right his wrongs, so he decided to talk to you after class. While you were packing up he asked if he could talk to you. You didn't answer so he decided to just talk and hopefully you would listen. Instantly he burst out into tears and apologized for being so rude to you. This caught you off guard, as you hadn't expecting him to start crying like this out of the blue. You noticed that he seemed more mature again, like he was back to his old self. You couldn't help but take him back. He even told you to slap him if he ever tried to break up with you again.

Baji✨:

You were on the swings at the park where you and Baji first met. It would be a lie if he said you didn't miss annoying Baji. It's been a few weeks since you guys broke and and you realized how immature your break up was. You let out a sigh as you swung on the swings. That's when someone sat next to you. Neither of you spoke to eachother, you thought the person next to you was a stranger. When the stranger spoke to you though, you quickly realized who it was. Your face flushed with heat in embarrassment when he said hi to you. This was the start of your first civil conversation since the two of you met. You both apologized for the things you said. And you made sure to especially apologize for slapping him. It was an awkward conversation, but you both could tell the other were trying. In the end you admitted to missing having someone to argue with.

Mitsuya✨:

After Mitsuya broke up with you, as soon as you were better, you hit gym. You realized that Mitsuya broke up with you because you were weak, so to win him back you had to get strong. You had your brother teach you how to fight, and you secretly went to Toman to ask for more fighting advice. In a matter of weeks you decided to try and win back the one that got away. You texted Mitsuya and asked him to walk you to school. He agreed and you two awkwardly walked to school. Instantly, the guys who always bothered you took noticed and tried to harass you. One guy, the leader, grabbed your shoulder to try and get you to stop. With your newfound skills you were able to quickly and easily overpower him and knock the guy out. The two other guys he was with got scared off and you turned to face Mitsuya, you grabbed his collar. You then told him that you were strong now and you could take care of yourself. You told him that if he didn't take you back then you'd join Tokyo Manji and take his spot as the the 2nd division captain. He got a laugh out of that and you guys got back together.

Chifuyu✨:

What you had said to Chifuyu was eating away at you. You knew what you had said to him was wrong and that it was cruel. You wanted to apologize to him, it was the least you could do. After a meeting you apologized to him sincerely but made sure not to ask for forgiveness. You told him that he deserved better than you. After you apologized to him you tried to leave but he grabbed your arm. He told you that he wanted to be friends. You were overjoyed and hugged him to express your gratitude. After that, you worked on a solid friendship with him before you both began working on romantic relationship. After a couple months you both fell in love with one another way more than the first time.

Nahoya aka Smiley✨:

You were at school when you were approached by someone who closely resembled your ex Nahoya. Because he had blue hair you thought maybe Nahoya had just dyed his hair, but the angry look on his face told you otherwise. That, and the fact that he slammed you against the school lockers. When you asked who he was and what he was doing he started crying. You were definitely confused as to what was going on, but he explained himself. He told you that he was Nahoya's younger twin brother. That explained the blue hair, you thought. Every time he spoke all his L's turned into W's, which you thought was childish, but you weren't in a position to point it out. He basically gave you this entire speech, telling you the kind of person his brother was. These were all things you already knew. He asked you to get back together with Smiley, and you agreed with no complaints, which surprised him. He wasn't expecting you to say yes, let alone so easily. Little did he know, you had called Smiley and made up over the with him phone already. He was planning on picking you up after school and everything.

Kazutora✨:

It started out with flowers showing up on your door. Then it was flowers with notes. The notes were written in Kazutora's crappy handwriting. Everyday you got a new note, and eventually you had a whole bowl full of them. You hated to admit this to yourself, but the gestures were very cute. You wondered if you were being to hard on him. For multiple days, you started reconsidering what you should do. In the end, you decided that if you ever saw Kazutora in person, you'd talk things over with him. You were leaving this up to fate. The next day, you woke up early, and went to check the mail without thinking. When you opened the door, Kazutora was on the other side, placing another arrangement in front of your house. Although you were shocked, you invited him inside. He sat on your couch and you made tea for the both of you to drink. Awkward silence filled the entire room and it was suffocating. You asked how he had been, and he instantly apologized for scaring you. He told you that he never meant to make you uncomfortable. Before he knew it, he was crying. He opened up his heart to you, saying that he was trying to do better. He told you that he worked at a soup kitchen for a day and fed a homeless kitten on the street last week. You gave him a hug, and told him you kept all his notes. In that moment he hugged you tighter and cried a little harder. You told him that you'd give him one more chance and that was it. Then you admitted you missed the annoying sound of his stupid bell earring. Your quiet and mainly empty house just wasn't the same when he wasn't there. After that, you set up strict boundaries with him, and told him that if he ever broke more than one of these, then that would be it. He agreed, and you guys watched a movie afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you missed it in my last post, I might not be posting tmr!!