♥ 🎃Halloween special 🎃 ♥

POV: What you guys do on Halloween.

Mikey✨:

You weren't a big fan of Halloween. Although you were still young, the idea of dressing up for strangers just to get candy from them wasn't really your thing. So instead you decided to stay home and just watch some horror movies on Halloween night. Earlier in the night, Mikey had asked you if you wanted to go trick or treating with him, but you declined, thinking that would be the end of it. However, after your third movie you get a knock at your door. You open it and there was vampire at your door, it was of course, Mikey. You greeted him, telling him not to get any fake blood on your floor. He told you that he went around twice so that he'd have enough candy for the both of you to share. You thanked him and allowed him inside, asking if he wanted to make candied apples with you. He was down, and so that's how your night went. You had made tons of candied apples since you had multiple boxes and apples. You even gave him some apples to give to his gang members. After that was all said and done, you had a movie marathon of your favorite horror movie series.

Draken✨:

After you and Draken got back to your house from trick or treating, Draken brings up the fact that there was this new haunted house that opened up in your area. He then reveals two tickets, and admits wanting to go with you. Sine he went trick or treating with you, you agree to go with him, thinking it could be fun. You didn't even change out of your costume, you just went straight there. At the haunted house, you got the shit scared out of you, and it was really amusing to Draken. Although that place ended up being scary as hell to you, in the end it was worth it. As part of the ending, you get free candy from the workers at the end. So all and all it was a good Halloween.

Takemichi✨:

There was a gang fight going on Halloween night, so you guys didn't get to hang out together or go trick or treating. You were a little bummed, but made the best of Halloween with your friends/family and went trick or treating with them. It was about 11 pm when Takemichi showed up on your doorstep. He asked if you still wanted to go trick or treating with him. You thought about if for a second before you told him yes and ran inside your house to put back on your costume. You even emptied your candy bag for a fresh start. You two went around the neighborhood, but didn't get much seeing as how must people had already turned off their lights and stopped giving out candy for the night. However, the last house you went to, a house in a rich neighborhood... Well, it was the best house of the night. They gave you two the rest of the candy they had because you were the last people to show up to their doorstep before they were about to throw their bucket of candy away. That house was a major jackpot for you guys. I can only imagine the night you both had with all that candy.

Baji✨:

Unfortunately for you, you had to work on Halloween, and there was no one who could cover you. You had texted Baji this, and all he had sent you that night was an okay. Towards the end of your shift though, he showed up at your job, per usual. You thought that he was just going to walk you home, but  instead he revealed two movie tickets. You looked at him confused and asked him what they were for. He rudely told you that they were tickets for you both to go see Halloween Kills. You got excited, and told him that you wanted to go home and change. You didn't have enough time before the movie to go back to your house, but luckily he had a change of clothes for you and you both rode on his motorcycle to his house, which was on the way to the theater. You both got dressed in all black, and on the way to the movies, you passed a Halloween store, which you made him stop at. You bought to cat ears and face paint for the both of you. He let you put the cat ears on him and even let you draw a nose and cat whiskers on him. Then in return he did the same for you. Finally you both reached the movies, and he bought you guys snacks, even though you argued about wanting to play. Then you watched the movies, in the surprisingly empty movie theater. After the movie was over you both talked about the movie on the way out. On the way back, you saw your younger brother Takemichi with his girlfriend. You guys decided to be dicks and you stole some of his candy. Also some people made fun of Baji for his cat make up, so he beat them up. It was a very eventful night it was for you both indeed.

Mitsuya✨:

On Halloween, Mitsuya was tasked with taking his younger sisters out trick or treating. Wanting to trick or treat yourself, you had no problem with that. You told him you wanted to tag along, and he was glad for the company. Your costume was a witch, and Mitsuya's was a cat. A basic one, but hey, at least he tried. You were just glad that he totally doctored up your originally boring costume. Anyhow, back to the story. You took the girls up to the houses so that you could also candy, and then you'd walk hand in hand with Mitsuya to the next house. Mitsuya didn't actually get any candy, he said he wasn't really big on candy, which kind of bummed you out, so you teased him for it. When you all got back to his house, you and the two girls poured out all your candy and began trading amongst one another. The three of you commented on how you weren't going to give Mitsuya any candy. However, later that night, Mitsuya easily sweet talked you into sharing your candy with him.

Chifuyu✨:

Going trick or treating, wasn't really either of your things, but you both really enjoyed dressing up. This year, you went to Chifuyu's house and you both dressed up as skeletons and passed out candy outside his apartment. You meant to save some for yourselves, but accidentally ended up giving it all out. Now, bored, Chifuyu recommended scaring kids. You thought it would be fun and said you wanted to do it. You both hid in the bushes and jumped out at kids for about 30 minutes. You stopped at the 30 minute mark, because you scared a pair of kids, and they dropped their candy and ran. You both felt bad, so you grabbed their candy bags and tracked them down. You found them with their parents and quickly apologized and gave them back their candy. After that you went back to his house, and to your surprise there was another bag of candy on your couch. You had totally forgotten that you guys had bought two bags!! You both got excited and ran into the kitchen and to rinse off your skeleton make up in the sink. He then lent you some of his comfy clothes to change into and you both sat on the couch and ate candy together while you watched shitty zombie flicks.

Nahoya aka Smiley✨:

Smiley asked you what you wanted to for Halloween, and you told him that you didn't know. You didn't have a costume, and neither did he, so trick or treating was technically out of the question. You decided to just go out to eat and eat Halloween themed food. On the way over to your favorite spot, you made Smiley pull over. You saw that there was a party going on and wanted to see what was happening. Smiley was cool with that, and you both crashed the party. It was pretty easy to get in to, all you had to do was walk in. You both had fun eating the food, and socializing with the people there. Once it started getting a little crazy in there though, you both dipped. You then continued your journey to your favorite spot, the diner! You both ordered Halloween themed dishes and Nahoya flirted with you the entire time. It was a well spent Halloween together.

Kazutora✨:

Kazutora dragged you to a costume party. You didn't really want to go and you didn't have a costume, but Kazutora already had the covered. He did clown makeup for you, then told you to do his for him. Afterwards he gave you mismatched clothes, and just like that you were both clowns. Then he brought you to the party. Surprisingly, there were a lot of Valhalla members there, and a lot of them tried flirting with you. Kazutora quickly shut everyone who got close to you down though. You often had to stop him from sucker punching some poor fool. Other than that, you actually had a pretty good time, and stayed close to Kazutora. After a while you wanted to leave, ad so you both left. Kazutora told you that he wanted to get into some mischief. Since it was Halloween, as a ONE TIME THING...you both smashed pumpkins. While you were both walking home, covered in pumpkin guts, Kazutora decided to scare some poor kid so bad he practically pissed himself and ran away. He left his candy though, so you both took it quickly made your way to your house. He said that this was the most fun he's ever had with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys😅😅 I'm not dead, so that's good😅😅...Anyways, sowwy for being gone my little bestie bakas🥺🥺 Don't be too mad a me🥺🤲. I tried to get these out before y'all went trick or treating but that just did not happen😭😭 As a way to make up to ya'll the next chapter's gonna be a little...spicy😈😈