♥ How you feel about them being in a gang ♥

POV: how do u feel abt them being in a gang.

Mikey✨:

You honestly wonder how this all powerful gang leader of Toman and Mikey are the same person. Ever since you  first met him, you've rarely seen his serious Toman side. Anytime you two are together, he acts...silly. At first you thought he was just some spoiled brat of a little kid, but you've come to know that isn't true. Since you're in a gang yourself though, you overall have no problems with him being in a gang. You know he can take care himself. You can also take care of yourself, so you're not worried about being dragged into his gang business and being put in potential danger. If for whatever reason, you are overpowered, you know he'll step into save you with no problem.

Draken✨:

Him being in a gang makes you worry a lot. You don't know much about gang activity, so sometimes you are skeptical about how he gets you things. Going back to how much you worry about him, ever since he got stabbed, you've gotten a first hand experience on how dangerous being in a gang could be. On top of that, you also got kidnapped because of him. You love Draken, for sure, but not so much his lifestyle. You honestly want nothing to do with his gang life and try to keep as much of a distance from it as you can. You don't even really wear his toman jacket when he's not right next to you. Even being seen with him in public makes you worry about your own safety. You put on a brave face though, because you really do want to make this relationship work with him.

Takemichi✨:

You've never understood how a crybaby like Takeimichi ended up in a hardcore serious gang like Toman. When you first laid eyes on him, you thought he was a hardcore criminal for sure, but after getting to know him he's practically the opposite. The fact that he can't even fight also worries you. You've decided to take some Karate classes in case you ever needed to fight someone for him, but so far so good. The only person that gets beat up in your relationship is him. You tried to get him to join your class, but for some reason he declined. You don't like seeing him come over to your house beat up every time after a brawl. You've come to terms with the fact that he's in a gang, but you still hide him from your parents. Now you just wish that he'd stop getting into fights or at least get better at fighting.

Baji✨:

Your younger brother is in the same gang as him so it doesn't really bother you that your boyfriend is in a gang either. You'd say you're rather used to the habits and lifestyle of Toman members. You definitely have no complaints about his gang activity, because at least Baji can fight, unlike your younger brother. The only thing is, Baji isn't the smartest, and you partially blame that in gang life. Other than that though, you have no complaints. With someone as impulsive and spontaneous as Baji, there's never a dull moment when you hangout with him. You also like the fact that he has a motorcycle. You don't necessarily like his temper when it comes to other people, but you're pretty much immune to seeing people's faces being caved in as a result of it.

Mitsuya✨:

Before you met Mitsuya, you were never interested in your brother's Toman life. You did not care for or about it at all. Then you met Mitsuya. Unlike your brother, you think that Mitsuya and everything he does is cool. Has he caused more trouble for you? Yes, but do you care? No. You want to wear his Toman jacket all the time, and you love hearing all his Toman stories. You're like a toman fangirl now and Mitsuya is your idol. Motorcycle rides used to be whatever to you, but now you love them, especially when it's with Mitsuya. He's totally, unintentionally changed your perspective on gang life. Now you occasionally joke about joining Toman, but you say you'll never actually do it. You just think that Mitsuya being in a gang is the coolest thing ever.

Chifuyu✨:

You're in the same gang as Chifuyu, so him being there doesn't bother you at all. Well, it used to. You'd always get teased for dating him, and you hated it. Now though, even though you still get teased, it doesn't bother you nearly as much as it did. Anyone who has something to say about you dating a Toman member now gets beat up for it by you. The only thing that does bother you is the fact that he has a higher rank than you. You feel as if you guys are at an equal skill level, although you've never physically fought one another before. You just dont' think it's fair, even though he's been in Toman longer than you. You don't even want to be the vice captain of the 1st division, you just want to be in the same division as him. It also doesn't help that he teases you about it.

Nahoya aka Smiley✨:

If he didn't wear his Toman jacket all the time you probably wouldn't even know he was in Toman. He keeps you and his Toman life as separate he possibly can, so you often forget that he's in Toman. Yes, he wears the jacket, but at this point it's practically just an accessory to you. However, anytime mentions the fact that he just pummeled someone, it reminds you how dangerous your boyfriend is. You often like to tease him for being scary, which he doesn't like, but you always get a kick out of it. Anytime he comes over to your place injured, even if it's just his hands, you find yourself wishing he wasn't apart of a gang. You never bring it up to him though, because you know he'll never quit. Still though, you can only dream. You'd never want him to change such a big part of his life though, not if he didn't want to. You guys have fun riding his motorcycle together anyway.

Kazutora✨:

You don't like it one bit. All you want is for Kazutora to stay out of trouble, and the first thing he does is join a new gang as soon as he's out of juvie. Obviously, in your eyes, that's not a very good idea. You don't like the dangerous people that he hangs out with, you definitely think that they're a bad influence on Kazutora. He already doesn't talk about his past to you, so you can only imagine the other things he did before he got arrested. The last thing you want is for him to do something he'll regret and then end up back in Juvie for life, or worse...death row...You couldn't bare the though of him dying over something stupid like gang activity. There's also the fact that he often ends up dragging you into dangerous situations that put your sanity and life in danger. You also don't like the fact he comes over to your house super beat up, that's always a good way to unnecessarily raise your blood pressure. Anyhow, you could go on and on about the things you don't like about him being in a gang, but none of that is enough to deter him. You've asked him to quit and go back to school with you more than once, but he always blows you off and tells you that he won't and he'll be fine. You worry about him alot.
—————————————————-
Lmao I always have something to complain about😭 this time ima keep it to myself to😭 I hope I guys enjoyed the chapter