♥ Who would be your sibling ♥

POV: if u had a Tokyo Revengers sybling, who would it be and how would they feel abt u dating a Toman member.

Mikey✨:

Hinata would be your twin sister. She would be okay with you guys dating, but also at the same time she'd be a little skeptical. For the most part though, as long as Mikey brings you home on time and treats you well, she'll give you her blessing. She's not really worried about him treating you wrong though. She definitely threatened to slap him again if he ever makes you cry for whatever reason that isn't happy. You're just glad she's more accepting than your dad.

Draken✨:

Mitsuya would be your brother. You would be a year apart, meaning you're his younger sister. He's very protective of you, and honestly he didn't want you getting involved in Toman life. He feels like your dating Draken just to spite him. Obviously he's not too keen on you both dating, but he's just glad that it's someone he knows and not just some random guy. Still though, he doesn't like leaving you two alone at all. He often is your third wheel and it lowkey pisses you and Draken off. Mitsuya doesn't care though.

Takemichi✨:

Oh...I just feel bad for Takemichi...You are Mikey's twin. Do you know what that means? It means you are apart of the Sano family. So not only is Mikey your twin, but Sinichirou is your older brother, and Emma is your half sister. The intimidation factor that this family has over Takemichi even frightens me. One after another, they each talk to Takemichi and threaten his entire existence if he were to ever even make you frown. You tried to get them to chill, but it was in vain. There was a time where Takemichi was even afraid to make eye contact with you. You quickly shut that down though and had a serious talk with all your siblings, telling them to chill for real.

Baji: (From now on, Takemichi is canonly your brother)

Takemichi is your younger brother. He's not much younger than you by much, his birthday is actually before yours, so you're often the same age, but still you're protective of him. Speaking of Takemichi though, any opinions he has about your relationship, he's too afraid to voice to either of you. Both of you have such explosive personalities that he just assumes you have everything handled with him. He also wishes you would let the money thing go.

Mitsuya: (From now on, Peyan is your brother)

Your brother is Ryohei Hayashi aka Peyan. Well, he's your half brother. Same dad, different mom. Because of this, he's only a few months older than you. Because you both have the same dad, you both ended up living together at a young age. You both now live alone in the same house, and are fairly close. As for you dating Mitsuya, he doesn't care at all. Honestly you dating Mitsuya just means that you have someone else to bother that isn't him. He knows that Mitsuya isn't a bad guy so he doesn't have anything to worry about. As long as he isn't trying to pressure you into anything that you don't want to do and he always protects you, they won't have any problems.

Chifuyu✨:

Kiyomasa is your older brother. You both don't get along with one another and don't have the best relationship. You don't like him and he doesn't like you but you're in the same gang and tied by blood so there's no escaping the other. When he found out that you were dating Chifuyu, he wanted to fight him. A fight almost did break out, but you quickly broke it up, telling him basically...to fuck off. Shortly after, Kiyomasa got kicked out of Toman, then later stabbed draken. You hate being related to him...and you find him very embarrassing to be associated with. Looking back, you figured that he didn't actually care that you were dating Chifuyu, he just wanted an excuse to punch someone.

Nahoya aka Smiley✨:

Draken is your half brother. When he found that he had an older sibling he instantly became attached to you. He wanted to protect you, even though you were older than him. He tried to be protective of you in terms of your boyfriend, but you laughed and told him it was fine. Once you reminded him that you were older, he calmed down a bit. Although he wasn't that extreme to begin with, all he would do is glare and Smiley and tell him to bring you back at a reasonable time.

Kazutora✨:

Baji is your younger brother. He was definitely hesitant to allow you to date one of his closest friends, but it's not like you would have listened to him regardless. You definitely did your own thing when he didn't give you his blessing.As time went on, he thought it was kinda cool that you were both getting along so well. Even after everything, he was glad that there was still someone who stuck around on his side. He's cool with you guys dating for the most part. If Kazutora ever hurts you though, there might be some problems.
———————————————————
I have no complaints abt this chapter😭 I Lowkey feel like some of these suck but I'm not gonna say which ones bc I don't want anyone to feel bad💀💀