♥ You meet for the second time ♥

POV: I forgot to include this after the how u met chapter

Mikey✨:

You had to attend another Tokyo Manji meeting today. You honestly didn't want to go, but you didn't really have a choice. The reason you didn't want to go was also kind of petty as well. It had to do with the president of Tokyo Maji, Mikey, his name is. The last time you went to a meeting he kept calling you n/n, which you hated. Not to mention he was a non stop flirt. You had to give him some credit though, no one was ballsy enough to flirt with you up until that point. Still though, you were going to put a stop to his shenanigans. Today you were going to put your foot down. When you opened your door to leave though, Mikey was on the other side. He greeted you with the Nickname that you hated so much and told you that he was talking to Tokyo Manji. He pulled you outside of your house, despite your protests and he brought you over to his motorcycle. You knew what was going to happen next, and you sighed, getting on with him. Per usual, he flirted with you the whole time, each thing he said making you more flustered. Halfway through the ride, you knew that there was no getting through to the childish leader. You sighed and for the first time ever, you accepted defeat as he pulled up to a fast food driveway and asked you what you wanted to eat. You told him.

Draken✨:

After the mysterious boy called Draken had given you money, you tried to go after him, but he had suddenly disappeared. Ever since then, you've been looking for him, not really having time to stop by the tattoo shop. After a couple of days, you gave up and went to the tattoo shop. When you got there, you saw him leaning against the tattoo shop's window. Your eyes lit up and you quickly crossed the street to greet him. He smiled at you and asked where you had been. You told him that you were looking for him, and he told you he was always at the shop, waiting for you. He asked to see your tattoo, but you told him that you hadn't gotten it done yet. Instead, you dug in your pocket and handed him back his money. He told you to keep it, but you refused, and tried to hand it to him again. He took it, and gave you a pat on the back before walking away. That's when you felt it. That bastard had slipped the money back into your jacket pocket!!

Takemichi✨:

Because you both sat next to each other in class, there was no avoiding Takemichi the delinquent. When you came into class on your second day of school, you avoided eye contact with him. You had agreed to be his friend, not knowing what else to say when he asked you, but now you regretted it. He said hi to you when you sat down, and you quickly said hi back. Anytime he said something to you, you'd give him a short answer, not wanting to prolong the conversation and thus make you his rival gang's next target. At the end of school, he asked you if he had done something to you. When you told him no, he then asked why you didn't like him. You quickly told him that you were afraid of scary delinquents. He quickly cleared up that he wasn't like the other delinquents. This intrigued you.

Baji✨:

You were working at your part time job, which so happened to be a fast food restaurant. You were working the register that day, when an annoyingly familiar guy came in. It was Baji, and he had a friend, one with blonde hair and an earring. You hopped you wouldn't have to deal with him, but it was just your luck, he came up to your register. As soon as he recognized who you were, he began being very rude to you, telling you what he and his friend wanted, and to 'make it quick'. You weren't having it though, and in a most friendly sounding tone, you told him to fuck off. You both continued to politely hurl insults at one another. You tried to charge him extra so you could also get the money back that he took from your brother, but he read your name tag and threatened to report you. You both definitely held up your line for a good chunk of time.

Mitsuya✨:

The next day after Mitsuya saved you, you were expecting to see him waiting for you outside your house to walk you to school. He wasn't there, and you felt a little bit disappointed. You trudged you way to school, already getting prepared to be grabbed and jumped. However, when you reached the alley where you usually got jumped, your eyes widened. Mitsuya was there! And all the guys who usually bothered you were unconscious on the ground. He said hi to you and told you that it took you long enough to get there. You ran up to him and asked if he kicked those guy's asses all by himself. When he told you that he did, you told him that he was amazing. He blushed, and dismissed you. You guys began walking to school together and you asked for details about what happened, and with every detail he told you, you praised him and called him the coolest guy ever. You definitely boosted his ego for the day.

Chifuyu✨:

You had just received your Toman jacket, meaning you were officially a part of Toman. It was happiest day of your life. You felt as if you had just got married. After you got your jacket, you got put into the second division. You felt accomplished for receiving such a high ranking division out the gate. You felt as if you really had proved yourself to everyone. Later in the day Chifuyu approached you to congratulate you. You guys began talking after that and he asked you how you felt being a part of Toman officially. You both had a nice chat.

Nahoya akd Smiley✨:

After you crashed on top of Smiley, you offered to by him something to eat. He accepted the free meal, and you guys walked to a nearby place. Because this was a short notice event, you hadn't brought that much money with you and in the end you could only order him things off the dollar menu that the place had. You apologized to him, but he told you that he was still glad he was getting free food. Then he asked you were taking him on a date so that he wouldn't beat you up. This caught you off guard, and you weren't sure how to answer. He laughed at your reaction and told you that you had nothing to worry about, and that he was never going to beat you up just because you bumped into him. He told you that he didn't want to bruise a face as attractive as yours. You timidly thanked him, and he pulled out a 100 dollar bill telling you to order something that you think the both of you might like. This time you fiercely thanked him for his generosity, not even bothering to thing about where this money came from.

Kazutora✨:

Because you had brought Kazutora over to your house, he now knew where you lived. So it was no surprise to you when he showed up at your house to ask you to hang out. Although it was the weekend, and you'd have rather just stayed home and chilled you told him you'd hang out with him. He told you to get dressed and that he wanted to introduce you to 'Valhalla' or whatever the hell that meant. You did as you were told and you guys left your house. He brought you to an abandoned building with a headless angel spray painted on it, and instantly you were in alert mode. For a second you were sure he was about to murder you or worse in there, but he could sense your unease. He told you that he just wanted you to meet his friends. You hesitantly agreed and were met with multiple guys crammed into one room. All eyes went on you, and he introduced you. It was like they'd never seen someone like you in their group before and they all looked stunned or in awe. You awkwardly said hi to everyone, and stayed very close by Kazutora the entire time. It was definitely an experience for you. A lot of them thought you were trying to join their ranks, and you quickly told them that was not the case. As soon as you and Kazutora left that place, you finally let out a breath. You told him that was the scariest thing ever and to never bring you back there again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lmao I love writing for Kazutora. Everytime I read his shit, it's so funny to me😭😭