♥ You wear their Toman jacket ♥

Mikey✨:

It was late at night and you were cold. He was walking you home from a nearby Toman meeting. He saw that you were shivering, so he gave you his Toman jacket. He put it around your shoulders, and was in awe for a few seconds. In that moment he thought that you looked like a mini him. He then told you that you looked good in his Toman Jacket, and he couldn't wait for the day that your gang's would officially merge so that you could get your official honorary Toman Jacket. This made you blush, and you quickly told him to knock it off. He did not.

Draken✨:

You were out getting something to eat, when you spilled orange soda all over your white shirt. Because you were wearing the white shirt, and it was now wet, your shirt was turning see through. Neither of you liked that very much, so after you dried the stain with paper towels, he gave you his Toman jacket to wear. You thanked him more times than you could count and you guys left shortly afterwards. He kept looking at you and blushing a bit. You teased him for it, but he denied that he was blushing at you, which only caused him to blush more.

Takemichi✨:

Takemichi was in a panic. He was at his house looking for his Toman jacket, but he couldn't find it. He really needed it too because he had a Toman meeting right after school. He spent a good chunk of morning time looking for it too, but once he still couldn't find it, he had no choice but to leave without it. When he got to school, you weren't there yet, so he decided to text you. He asked if you'd seen his jacket, you told him that he left it at your house and that you'd bring it. When you showed up in class with it on though, Takemichi's heart nearly stopped. When you sat down next to him, and began taking it off, he stopped you and in a flustered daze told you to keep it. He was obviously out of it, and not thinking clearly, so you shook your head and told him you'd give it to him at the end of the day. For the rest of the school day he was in a flustered, practically unresponsive trance.

Baji✨:

You guys met up at your usual hangout spot, the park. The only thing was, you were in another man's Toman jacket. He asked you who's it was and you told him that it was your younger brothers. He didn't like that answer and told you to take it off. You told him no and you guys started arguing about it. He told you that he'd beat up your brother if you didn't wear his jacket instead. That's when the situation de-escalated and you told him he could have just asked you to wear his jacket if that's what he really wanted. He denied it, but you knew he was full of shit. You took off your brother's jacket and put on his. After that, he seemed very satisfied with the outcome. You asked him if he liked what he saw and he quickly blushed and told you no.

Mitsuya✨:

Ever since you met him you started taking his Toman jacket. Previously you'd wear your older brother's, but you claimed to like Mitsuya's better. The first time you wore Mitsuya's jacket, you didn't even ask him, you just took it. You walked down the street, pretending that you were in Toman. You flaunted the jacket to anyone who stared at you too long and it worked in scaring your bullies. When you got to school, Mitsuya caught you wearing it and he approached you. You were a little embarrassed that he caught you, but he thought you looked super cute. He let you wear his jacker for the rest of the day. He even let you go to Toman with it, since you had the jacket.

Chifuyu✨:

Chifuyu complained that you never asked him to wear his jacket. That's when you reminded him that you were in the same gang and you already had your own Toman jacket. He wasn't having it though, and told you he still wanted you to wear his. After annoying you about it for a while, you finally put on his jacket. It fit you almost exactly as your own jacket, just a little looser. Still though, he loved every moment of you wearing his jacket. You, on the other hand blushed at the fact that it smelled so much like him. You wanted to wear it all day so he suggested switching jackets for the day to see if 'anyone would notice'. He agreed and after you guys switched back later in the day, he thanked you for wearing his jacket even though you didn't really want to. You quickly corrected him though and told him you wanted to wear his Toman jacket more often.

Nahoya aka Smiley✨:

Smiley came over to your house asking for a favor. He told you that the previous day he got blood on his Toman jacket, but he couldn't get it off when he washed it. He asked for you try and help get the stains out, and you agreed. Once it was dry, you didn't see any stains left on it. Just to make sure though, you put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't help but blush though, as you inspected the jacket at different angles. It was still warm and felt like you were receiving a hug from Smiley himself. Since you were gone for so long, Smiley went to go look for you and found you admiring yourself in the mirror. He snuck up on you and hugged you from behind, startling you. He told you that he liked his jacket on you and then he thanked you for getting the blood out.

Kazutora✨:

Usually you and Kazutora hung out at your house, but today no one was at his place you decided to stop by there and chill before you left to go and do something else. While you were in his room, Kazutora had left to use the bathroom. While he was gone, you decided to look around his room. It was as if it were frozen in time. Who knows the last time he's even being in his own room. While you were looking at stuff, you accidentally knocked something over and it rolled underneath his bed. You quickly went to retrieve it, noticing a box underneath as well. You pulled it out and opened it up. On Top of everything was a black jacket. You pulled it out to inspect it, on it, it said 'Tokyo Manji'. This definitely wasn't a Valhalla jacket, so you tried to put it away, but he caught you in the act. Kazutora quickly grabbed it from you, and put it back in it's box, telling you that it was private. You apologized, and he quickly forgave you, telling you that box was from the past and that if you wanted to wear his jacket you should have just asked. He gave you his Valhalla jacket to put on and he was in awe with how cute you looked. He told you that you should join Valhalla, and you laughed and told him no. You were definitely interested in his other jacket though, you wondered where it came from, and why he didn't want you touching it.
——————————————————
Lmao looks like I was able to pull two chapters out my ass today after all. Yay me😄😄!!