GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 1

WELP, WELCOME TO MY GAME OF THRONES STORY

WELP, WELCOME TO MY GAME OF THRONES STORY. IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE SHOW OR READ THE BOOKS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT OR YOULL BE MODERATELY CONFUSED BY WHATS GOING ON.

NOW THAT IVE WRITTEN A FEW SUCCESSFUL ADAPTIONS ON THIS SITE, IM MUCH MORE CONFIDENT IN MY ABILITIES NOW, SO THATS ALWAYS A GOOD SIGN.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS STORY WILL FOLLOW THREE PROTAGONISTS AND THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM.

Y/N "SNOW", ASLAN TRAEVER, AND BJORN WARBROOK.

Y/N WILL BE FROM THE NORTH, INTERACTING WITH THE STARKS AND WHATNOT. IS ABUSED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY BY HIS MOTHER. WILL GROW FROM A NOBODY TO THE MOST FEARED SOMEBODY.

ASLAN WILL BE THE SECRET SON, AN ADOPTED MOTHER RAISING HIM. HE IS HIGHLY INTELLIGENT AND WANTS TO GROW TO BE ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS MEN IN HISTORY. HE'S ALSO THE "COOL, HOT BOY" OF THE STORY, SO THERES THAT.

BJORN WILL BE THE COMIC RELIEF, THE WEIRD, QUIRKY BOY THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO FIT IN. HE WILL BE WITH DAENERYS AND GUIDE HER TO BE THE QUEEN. HE'S MUCH MORE THAN A SIMPLE BOY, VISIONS AND MAGIC TEND TO JUSTIFY THAT. DUH.

THERE WILL BE NO FACE CLAIMS, BUT DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

TBH, IF YOU WANT TO IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BJORN AND ASLAN OTHER THAN Y/N, THAT WOULD BE UNDERSTANDABLE. I SOMETIMES IMAGINE MYSELF AS OTHER CHARACTERS WHEN IM READY AS WELL.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A GAME OF THRONES STORY, SO EXPECT IT TO BE VERY MATURE. HEAVY VIOLENCE, GORE, LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, INCEST, ABUSE, HEAVY TOPICS, ETC.
___________

Y/N "SNOW"

"I don't just want to be a great warrior...I want to be a good man. A man that fights and cares for his family."

EDDARD STARK

"You are a boy many families would be proud of having

"You are a boy many families would be proud of having. It's a shame you were born to parents that can not see that."