CHANGE/FALL OF CROWS

THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO SHIFT.

THIS UPDATE IS OVER 9k WORDS, SO TAKE YOUR TIME WITH THIS ONE AND GET TO THE END *WINK WINK

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHO YOU RATHER OWN A DIREWOLF OR DRAGON?

__________

-Y/N-

-WINTERFELL FEAST-

"Boy! More ale!"

Hunched over, green eyes tucked out of the way by looking at the stone tiles on the floor, Y/N quickly turns to grant the men their request.

Y/N, along with other lowly servants, were ordered to do exactly what he is doing at the moment: to serve.

The Great Hall of Winterfell is hazy with smoke and heavy with the smell of roasted meat and fresh-baked bread. Its grey stone walls are draped with banners. White, gold, crimson: the direwolf of Stark, Baratheon's crowned stag, the lion of Lannister.

A singer is playing the high harp and reciting a ballad, but down at this end of the hall his voice can scarcely be heard above the roar of the fire, the clangor of pewter plates and cups, and the low mutter of a hundred drunken conversations.

It is the fourth hour of the welcoming feast laid for the king. The Stark children, excluding Jon, have been seated with the royal children, beneath the raised platform where Lord and Lady Stark are hosting the king and queen. In honor of the occasion, Ned would doubtless permit each child a glass of wine, but no more than that. Down here on the benches, there is no one to stop Jon drinking as much as he had a thirst for.

Jon's eyes follow his fellow bastard, Y/N, walking around, serving others with food and drink. This internally infuriates Jon. Him and Y/N are destined for much more than simply handing out food to the bubbling folk of the North. "Far more."

As Y/N finishes pouring ale for the fifth man today, he looks in the corner of his eye and sees his mother, Alora, in the lap of a southerner, laughing wildly at something the people around her are saying. She truly seems happy, happier then she ever seems around her own son.

This saddens Y/N. What could be do to finally have his mother be as loving and caring as Lady Stark is to him? Y/N directs his eyes to the high born table, where he sees the Stark's and Lannister conversing amongst one another. The Queen, Cersei Lannister, especially catches his attention.

"She's so beautiful..."

But then there is also Sansa, who has her undivided attention on Prince Joffrey. She wants to be the Queen, his Queen. Nothing else matter but to finally join together with her betrothed and rule the Seven Kingdom's as husband and wife. "He is so beautiful."