AFTERMATH

WE BACK.

NOTHING MUCH ELSE TO SAY BUT ENJOY.

________

-BJORN-

Two months

Two months. It's been two months since Daenerys has been married to Khal Drogo. Two months that the Khalasar has been riding. Two months since Bjorn had a conversation with her that lasted more than 5 minutes. Thanks to Viserys forcing Bjorn to do vigorous tasks to keep him away from his sister.

"You stay away from her, filth. She has her horselord of a husband to please now. And I'm one step closer to claim my family's throne."

"The Dothraki sea," Ser Jorah Mormont says as he reins to a halt beside her on the top of the ridge. beneath them, the plain stretches out immense and empty, a vast flat expanse that reaches to the distant horizon and beyond.

"It was a sea", Dany thinks. Past here, there are no hills, no mountains, no trees nor cities nor roads, only the endless grasses, the tall blades rippling like waves when the winds blew. "It's so green,"

"Here and now," Ser Jorah agrees. "You ought to see it when it blooms, all dark red flowers from horizon to horizon, like a sea of blood. Come the dry season, and the world turns the color of old bronze. And this is only hranna, child. There are a hundred kinds of grass out there, grasses as yellow as lemon and as dark as indigo, blue grasses and orange grasses and grasses like rainbows."

Daenerys finds this very fascinating, and urges him to continue.

"Down in the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai," Jorah continues, "they say there are oceans of ghost grass, taller than a man on horseback with stalks as pale as milkglass. It murders all other grass and glows in the dark with the spirits of the damned. The Dothraki claim that someday ghost grass will cover the entire world, and then all life will end."

That thought gives Dany the shivers

That thought gives Dany the shivers. "I don't want to talk about that now," she says. "It's so beautiful here, I don't want to think about everything dying."