Chapter 11-

it has been literally 18 hours since I last updated and excuse me what? 324 reads? THAT IS ALMOST 75 READS IN LESS THAN A DAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I love reading everyone's comments and I really try to respond and interact with you guys :)

am "sick" so you demon children get extra long chappie today 

TW/CW: Blood, Burns/Mentions of Burns, Self-neglect, Swearing, and another one that im putting right when it starts

_________________________________________

Tommy wakes up to Tubbo standing over him menacingly.

Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, the raccoon hybrid sees the first aid kit held loosely in the older's hand. Groaning, Tommy rolls over, burrowing into the moth-eaten covers.

"Get up. You're getting crusty blood all over the bed you tall fuck," Tubbo's voice only makes the younger burrow deeper away from the light and the noisy gremlin.

"Tommy unless you want you fucking head going septic, get the fuck up so I can patch it up," The bee hybrid delivers this morbid ultimatum while yanking the blanket off the bed, leaving Tommy curled up stubbornly on the lumpy mattress.

"Finnee," Tommy stumbles upright, letting Tubbo lead him to the bathroom and fix up the wound on the back of his head. Tommy is sat down on the floor while Tubbo is sitting on the rim of the bath so he can see the wound easier.

"Ow!" The raccoon hybrid jerks away when Tubbo's wet cloth first makes contact with his tender head.

"Toms I have to clean the blood and shit away. Here," Using the hand not holding the cloth, Tubbo hands his brother a piece of folded cardboard.

"Why are you giving me a cut out of a pizza box?" Tommy asks, taking the cardboard scarp with a confused look on his face.

"Bite on it," Tubbo instructs impatiently, wanting to finish this up quicker than his stubborn and confused brother is letting him.

Both are used to having and treating injuries so it's only fifteen minutes before Tubbo is completely finished.

"Dome! Go get Bamboo, Toms," Tubbo instructs his brother as he fumbles under the sink.

Tommy penguin-shuffles to the living room, resisting the strong urge to scratch at his now bandaged head. Continuing his shuffle, the raccoon approaches the couch and gently pokes Ranboo's shoulder, "C'mon big man, you gotta let Tubs fix you up."

"No let me die," Ranboo groans, refusing to open his mismatched eyes. Under normal circumstances he probably would've rolled over and pulled a blanket over his head, but the poor teenager can barely move.

"Not happening. C'mon," Tommy gently helps Ranboo sit up and hobble to the bathroom. Tubbo is waiting for them with the burn treatment kit they still have from the time Ranboo feel in the river.

"Mehmehemhehemehemhemeh," the ender hybrid mumbles grumpily, sitting down awkwardly on the tub while Tubbo sits on top of the toilet seat.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________time skip because I have no clue how to treat burns_________

A few hours later all three boys were getting hungry. Well it was almost one PM and none of them have what you could call healthy eating habits. Ranboo is resting in the bedroom and Tommy is passed out on the couch after objecting profusely that he wasn't tired.

((TW: Overbinding, Implied Gender Dysphoria))

Tubbo decides to make some instant ramen for the trio, ignoring the now-stabbing pain in his ribs. When the food is done, Tubbo scarfs his down before delivering Ranboo's to him. Finally, the bee hybrid walks up to his sleeping brother and pokes him repeatedly in the shoulder until he wakes up.