Chapter 19- masked teletubby & co. badly interrogate bee boi

OKAY LITERALLY A WEEK AGO WE HIT 1K READS AND NOW WE'RE AT 4K WHHHHUTT?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL /p  AND YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH EVEN IF YOU TERRIFY AND CONFUSE ME SOMETIMES. THANK YOU!

Halloween special is in the works and i hope you demon children like it

also been working on the mumza introduction. she is a bad bleep and im living for it.

any food orders for next chapter?

enjoy!

TW/CWs: Panic Attack, Anxiety, PTSD, Mention of Fainting, Hypnosis, Imprisonment, Fire, Burns, Violence, Fighting, Blood, Injury, Medical Ward, Swearing

_________________

"Nononononono," Tubbo mutters, curled up into a tight ball on the floor. The bee hybrid is trapped in whatever scene his mind has transported him to. Tommy is unconscious from fainting across the hallway in a separate cell.

Concern apparent on his face, Philza calls out, "Sam?!"

A crisp PA system activates immediately and a oddly robotic voice echoes into the hallway, "Both medically stable. Raccoon hybrid is unconscious, and the bee has a high heart rate."

"Seeing us triggered this?"

"Specifically Dream-" The explanation of cut off by a yawn, "Sorry. When they saw Dream both of them started panicking."

"We should probably-"

"XD gave us a month. He won't be happy if we don't find the other one because we were all concerned, now would he?"

"Maybe we should-"

"We'll take the bee hybrid. You can interrogate the raccoon."

"Dream-"

"Sam lock the cuffs together and open the door please," Dream taps on the glass of Tubbo's cell.

When a section of the glass slides into the wall courtesy of the Warden, 404 takes Tubbo's cuffs and firmly leads the bee hybrid with a gentleness that contrasts with his teammates' attitudes.

Tubbo is uncharacteristically quiet and obedient when 404 sits him down in an interrogation room, only muttering anxiously under his breath. As Tubbo talks to himself, 404 struggles to attach his cuffs to the magnetic lock on the table.

"Dreaaaaam, I need help the table's bullying me!"

"Yeah okay-" Dream moves forward only to flinch backward when Sapnap spontaneously sets himself on fire, "WHAT THE HELL PYRO!"

"If the kid's having a panic attack, we can't exactly talk to him can we?"

"And lighting yourself on fire will help how?"

"I dunno... a distraction? Look, we are all aware I'm not the brains of-"

"I'M NOT GOING BACK!" Tubbo screams before tackling Pyro, seeming unaware of the flames.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Pyro shouts, trying unsuccessfully to get the manic teenager off of him.

Dream draws his axe from his back, only for the sharp blade to be kicked into his mask when Tubbo kicks at him. The hero falls back, clutching his face while simultaneously trying to rub the pieces of shattered ceramic off his face. Dream's mask can't be broken by many things, but his axe is one of few.

With Pyro on the ground and Dream temporarily blinded, Tubbo makes a desperate break for the door only to be stopped by 404 grabbing him by the handcuffs.

404 shakes his head vigorously until his glasses fall off then he quickly makes eye contact with the struggling boy. Once the bee hybrid is under his trance, the pale brunette lets out a slow breath.

"Go to sleep," When the final word leaves 404's mouth the teen is already unconscious.

"I'm taking the kid back to his cell. Pyro take Dream to medical please?" 404 tell-asks while picking up the bee hybrid with surprising strength.

With George gone, Sapnap crouches down to Dream, "Can you see?"

Dream nods, letting Sapnap pull his bloody hands away from his face.

"That's good. C'mon we need to go get you fixed up."

______________

"What the hell happened to your mask?" A sheep hybrid in rainbow tie-dye scrubs rushes over to them the second they enter the medical ward.

"That little shit kicked my axe into my face," Dream mutters, allowing Puffy to lead him to a bed and obediently hopping up onto it. The sheep hybrid applies some numbing and begins to carefully removes the large shards of ceramic.

When Puffy looks to him for clarification Sapnap explains, "The us three tried to interrogate the bee hybrid Phil and Co. brought in. Key word tried. He had a panic attack, screamed something at us and then tackled me while I was on fucking fire and kick Dream's own axe into his face. George got him before he could cause anymore trouble."

Puffy is quiet for a minute as she carefully applies the stich tape to Dream's cut. The sheep hybrid seems to be thinking about what to say or how she wants to say it.

"Can I talk to him? Preferably both of them."

"XD's not letting anyone but the six of us interact with them."

"Course he's not," Puffy rolls her eyes slightly as she finishes up, "Alright you're all done kiddo. Come back tomorrow so someone can check on it okay?"

"Okay Puffy," The two heroes say in unison as they start to walk out of the ward.

"Bye Puffy!" Dream adds over his shoulder.

"Bye Duckling."

759 words

PUFFYYYYYY

:D