Chapter 17- mystery forest-dwellers have tRaUmA- surprise!

I AM ON FIRE TODAY WOOO THREE CHAPTERS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also thank you very much for 1.1k reads you are all very, very poggers ily <3 /p

This would've been out sooner, but ONE of your demon siblings (you know who you are you hungry little gremlin) wanted WAFFLE FRIES so here...

There's enough for everyone to have some. Feast ig idk...

here's some angst for dessert.

TW/CWs: Implied Kidnapping, Human Experimentation, Abuse, Sorta Death, Bullet Wounds, Implied Injuries, Mentions/Implied Malnourishment, Scars, PSTD, Nightmares

____________________________________

"Mum what's going on?" I look up at the blurry face of a woman with long hair as I'm lead from my bedroom in the middle of the night.

Mum pushes me into the crawlspace where _____ and ______ are already crouched in their pajamas just like me.

"Protect them ____."

"I will mama," the oldest declares trying to look brave for their mum and little sisters.

The scene changes and the three are now huddled in the corner of a cell, covered in injuries and dressed in pristine white jumpsuits that hang off their malnourished frames.

A PA system activates with a ear-piercing whine, "Experiments 255 205 38, 205 1251 116 and 91 1225 1424 report for testing."

Exchanging weary and terrified glances the three line up at the usual wall, waiting for the masked guards to drag them to the room where the scientists poke and prod and burn and cut and inject them with experimental chemicals.

As usual the day is misery and pain for the three siblings, but when they return to their cell two things are different- the entire building is dark and on lockdown, and the oldest is missing.

"Where is she?"

"I dunno TwoFour," The older of the twins rubs her sister's head softly, causing the slightly younger to purr and fall asleep instantly.

A month and a half later there is still no sign of the oldest, so both twins have had to grow up significantly. They also have matching new scars running from above their right eyebrows all the way down to their collarbones. The scientists said that the twins must've had something to do with their older sibling and the two other experiments escaping. The scientists had been mad.

"Sixteen I miss 'er," TwoFour nuzzles affectionately against her sister's side as the two cuddle for warmth and comfort.

"I know I do too," Sixteen returns the nuzzles, burying her face in her sister's ratty hair and whispers, "I promise we'll find FiveFive once we get out of here, alright?"