|1|

Before

India Love Westbrooks living under her moms roof with her rules and she was getting sick of it. She walked to her to with her mom following her. "India love get back here !" Her mother yelled as her voice echoed through the house "What, what do you want" she spat sitting on her bed "what is your problem, huh am I not good to you India" with a roll of her eyes India ignored the question being asked. "I don't even know why I stay here" she mumbled "why can't you be more like your sisters"

"I'm never gonna be like my sister why can't you accpect that" she yelled making it came.out more harsh than she expected. "I just want you-" "no I don't care anymore you treat me like I'm the worst out of the four of them and it pisses me off, why can't you just accpect me mom" "india-" "fuck this I'm leaving" she grabbed a suitcase and started throwing in all her clothes into them.

"Where do you think your going ?" Mama Westbrook's asked with a questioning tone. "Far from here" she responded vipping up the suitcase and gripping it I'm her hand. "Get out my way mother" she said walking towards the door "you'll be back you wouldn't last out there" India laughed bitterly "that's what you think, goodbye" she said walking towards the door and making sure to slam it closed.

Walking down the street India walked and walked until she found a city bus stop. She took a seat and looked back on what she just did. Was it the best idea ? Probably not but she didn't care. She can make it out here on her own she knows this.

It got darker and darker and the night seemed to get colder and colder for India. Shivering warping her jacket around her as she heard laughter coming from down the block. She sighed quietly knowing no one was going to help her espat this time in the morning.