|16|

India took a deep breath as she knocked on the door. It's been about three days since india found out she was pregnant and she finally decided on how she was going to do. Hailey opened the door and rolled her eyes letting India in.

India walked in and looked around. She walked over to the boy with platinum blonde hair and poked his side. Justin turned around and looked down at India smiling, she grabbed his hand and marched away into the kitchen. "Well hello to you too" he said. India looked up at him. "Um I have something to tell you" Justin nodded "but I don't know how to tell you so here, don't be mad at me" she said.

India handed Justin a box. That a had a brand new pregnancy test in it cause she wanted to make sure. It said that she was indeed pregnant and now three weeks. Justin looked up at India and smiled as he opened up the box. Justin took out the test and read it. He looked up at India and smiled "really ?" India nodded.

Justin picked her up "Woo !" He yelled making India giggle. He set her down and smiled "this is amazing" he said she smiled. "Now I want to tell everyone when the timing is right" "What do you mean everybody" "Like your family, my family, your friends, my friends I want to tell all of them when the time is right" Justin nodded and smiled.

-Present time-

India smiled at everyone in the backyard. All most all of India's family was there and Justin flew his family down from Canada for today. "Hey" Justin said kissing her cheek. India smile and looked up at him. "Hey" she said. "All the family is here" India nodded "Want to tell them ?" Justin shook his head.

"Not yet" he whispered. India walked out into the backyard and went over to the pool. Where her sister where sitting. "Girl who's house is this" Crystal asked "Um..you'll find out soon" "India who are all the other people" Morgan asked "the person house family..why?"

"India are you dating the person who lives here" India giggled and walked away. When she bumped into someone "My bad" she said looking up, She saw a man in his later thirties to forties, looking down at her. "Its fine and what is your name ?"

"My names India and you must be.." India looked at him up and down "Jeremy ?" She questioned looking up at him, he smiled "you must be the little lady that's keeping Justin's attention" India smiled, "he told you ?" "Almost everything" he said. India's giggles and shook his hand.