|12|

India's head rested on Justin's chest as he slept. India couldn't go to sleep she was to preoccupied with her thoughts. She can't be pregnant, she's only 19 it just can't be. She sat up and got out of bed quickly changing her clothes and leaving. She jogged down the steps and started running. She stopped at a corner store for a water bottle when her phone rang. India sighed who would call at 4:15 in the morning she answered the call. "Hello ?" India said "I'll come to lunch with you" the voice said "Hailey ?" India said walking to the counter. "Yeah" India was surprised that she got her number and that she even called her.

"Uh sure were would you like to meet" "um we could met at Jason's deli" "ight, I'll meet you there at 12." "Fine" Hailey said hanging up. India took a deep breath before purchasing the water bottle. She didn't think Hailey actually would take up the offer. She must be up to something... Maybe Crystal would tag alongl? She thought. But India's a big girl and soon came to the decision that she should go by herself. After grabbing her water bottle India quickly finished her run and went back home.

She looked at the time 10:34, she walked upstairs where she heard the shower running. She stripped off her clothes and entered the bathroom. "Good morning" she said grabbing her tooth brush and toothpaste. Justin moved back the shower door and looked at India "hey" he said making India look at him, she smiled at him with her toothbrush poking out her mouth.

"Where were you ?" Justin asked stepping out the shower "I went for a run and I'm gonna be leaving soon" India said before tying up her hair. "Leaving where?" "I have a meeting." India said washing her face. "What type of meeting." "...Personal." She said, Justin looked at her and pouted "But" India put on her facial scrub and looked up at Justin "But nothing" India said walking out the bathroom.

"Hey" Justin said grabbing India's hand turning her around. She looked up at him "Let me go, old man" Justin's hair dripped onto India's nose, "Your dripping on me" India said "What on your face ?" Justin asked "A herbal supplement, I made" Justin just stared at India "Why are you looking at me like that ?" India said with a small smile on her lips. Justin leaned down and kissed India's lips, her hand went up and around his neck but her slowly put them down and at her sides.

India groaned and pulled away "Justin, stopppp" she whined, wrapping her arms back around his neck and standing tall on her tip toes. He moved them once again "nah I'm an old man, right ?" India rolled her eyes he can't be mad at that little comment that was so like two minutes ago "fine be like that" India said walking away. She looked at the time 10:44. She walked around the house letting the face mask sit on her face before washing it off. After that she finished up her hair and did he makeup.

India went downstairs and turned on the TV ready to relax for a while, when justin walked in the room. She scoffed getting Justin's attention. "Problem ?" India chuckled "Nothing" she said looking at TV. She was upset that she didn't get any kisses because of a comment she made. It may sound stupid but india is the youngest of her sister so she's a really big baby. Justin looked at India as she ignored him. "You ain't mad at me ?" He said "No of course, not why would you think that" India said rolling her eyes.

Justin smiled he loved that India was such a baby, he likes it a lot. "Alright, then I'm gonna go" "Bye" she said. Justin walked over to her "Kiss ?" "I don't want no kiss from your old ass" Justin chuckled "You wasn't saying that last night tho" India rolled her eyes "I ain't say shit" India said "Oh you don't remember "Daddy, please my punani is so wet fo-" "Shut up !" India yelled, Justin smirked before kissin India's forehead "Ew germs" "Stop acting like that" "or what?" "Daddy might have to beat that kitty up one more time." He bit his lip while eyeing her.

"Shut up" She got up and moved away from him. He came closer towards her. "Stop" India said getting off the couch and walking away. Justin chuckled "Bye India" he said getting up and walking towards the door "Just leave already" she yelled, he chuckled and closed the door behind him. India rolled her eyes as she watched Justin leave from a window in her room.

A few minutes later India decided to get dressed, she went though her closest to find something to wear. She put on a simple crop top and some jeans. She left and went on her happy way to the meeting. India got there rather early but decide to go in anyways. She took a seat and ordered a bottle of organic tea. She sat there and waited for Hailey to arrive.

After a few minutes she got up and walked to the counter and order some food. "India ?" She turned around . "Hailey." India led her to the booth she previously sat at. "I was just ordering some food." India said bringing back her tray. Back and to the table. India took a sip of her tea "Why is Justin so attracted to you ?" Hailey asked "Me and Justin always had a strong sexual connection" India said eating some of her taco salad.

"It isn't fair" Hailey mumbled "Look did you actually come here to talk to or not" " I came here for some help" India eyed hailey "help with what " "I want to be noticed like you" "Look Hailey me being noticed has nothing to do with how I look, its about how you own yourself. If you don't have any confidence in yourself then what's the point" The point is to take Justin away from you Hailey thought. "Hmm alright I'll be going now" India rolled her eyes and nodded. Can't believe she wasted her time coming her. India packed up the food and left making her way back home.

❤❤❤
India pouted as she walked around the house with nothing to do. After going to that useless meeting she came straight home and took a bubble bath. She went around Justin's house looking for something to play with when her eyes landed on that io hawk thing Justin bought. India walked over to it and turned it on. She put one foot on it and fell when it moved "shit" she mumbled. India bit her lip and got up on it again finally getting her two feet on it she smiled in success.

Now to move it India leaned forward a little and it moved "okay" she said. India continued to play on it for maybe forty minutes when she heard the door open. "India ?" India got on the io hawk and rode it out of the room and to Justin "Hi" she said "Hey, see you found it" india giggled "Yeah its fun" she said squatting down.

"why are you squatting ?" "It helps me stayed balanced" Justin laughed and bened down picking up India "Hey I was wondring" "hm ?" "Would you ever send me nudes ?" Justin asked, India burst out laughing "Not unless there's a ring on my finger" Justin smiles "That can be arranged" India smiled and kissed Justin cheek.

❤❤❤
Hello loves how are you I'm sorry it took me so long to update this book, I've been working on a new book its interrical and it's called the Princess of Maldonia, I'm really excited about and I hope you guys will be too. The next chapter will be all lovely cause I'm tired if writing about Hailey, anyways have a great day and check out DerXoxo new book cause she won't stop bothering me about it. I think this one of the longest chapters I wrote, but anyways yeah bye loves