Sequel MAYBE???

Hi it's been a while hasn't it,  how are you,  my babies ? 😄
Did you enjoy this book I hope you did.
Alright as you can see by the title of this I might make a small sequel to this book.
But it's only if you guys want one. But then I'd feel bad if I did make it and I didn't fulfill the needs of the readers.
So yeah, Tell me when you think and I'll make a sequel if you guys want one. As well as trying to make a sequel I have like 5 new books in my drafts 2 of them are J. M books and 2 of them have actually titles.
One is called "The Princess of Maldonia" starring Zendaya and "therapy" I don't know who would be the main person for that book but you can also comment that as well and I'll make sure to look into your suggestions.

I'm going to leave the excerpts for "Princess of Maldonia" and "Therapy" down below.

TPOM// Nalani was cool with pretty much all the staff in the palace. She made sure that called her Nalani, cause she was just more comfortable with them that way. "Princess ?" Naveen said looking at Nalani as they came to a hault "Daddy-o, Mommy-o" They pushed open the door to a big grand hall. "Wow" Nalani said, a smile spread across her face as she looked around as they started walking down the steps "I didn't know we had this part of the palace" "We didn't, we built it just for you" Tiana said .

She looked back at her parents. "You all did this for me?" "Well Nalani you are a princess, whether you like to feel like one or not." She ran back up the steps and leaped into her parents arms. "Thanks mommy and daddy." "This is where your party will be held. "But you guys know I don't want a whole ball thing. I just want a chilled relaxed." "Yes Nalani, We know but this is a big coming of age." Queen Tiana said with King Naveen nodding along.

THERAPY// Everyday from 3 to 5, I sit in a room with strangers and one professional

We sit and talk about our feelings, What's going on ? How were doing ? And we express our emotions.

But I don't belong here. I repeat I do not belong here.

I just have an attitude, is that really a reason to come to this group session.

I think not but, my mother forced to come here.

She said it going to help me it going to make me feel better.

At first I had no idea what she was talking about.

But then when a certain someone came into the group things changed.

At first he was annoying, cocky and just plain disrespectful but then I realized we aren't that different.

And slowly we started opening up to each other and slowly we got to know each other and now.

I don't know what we are but we're something...

And I think that's amazing

Thank you all for reading this book and please tell me what you guys think, bye loves.