|6|

Justin looked at Khalil "so..you're like a fruit salad " Khalil laughed and nodded "yeah somethin' like that " "Well alright that cool, i got nothing against ya" Khalil nodded "so let me ask you' where you met her ?" Justin chuckled taking a bite of his orange chicken "a bus stop" Khalil shook his head "really wigga?" Justin nodded.

Khalil rolled his eyes in disbelief; he could never meet a girl like that in a place as bummish as a bus stop. "You gonna introduce her to everyone else" Justin shrugged "I ain't sure" he said. And he wasn't he knew he couldn't keep it a secret forever, and now that Khalil knows her knows it isn't gonna stay quiet forever. Plus what if India gets pregnant or something they don't use protection. And they way fame works, pretty sure they might find out before India even knows.

What if they did have a baby? Justin never actually thought about that. "Aye yo" Justin looked being snapped out from his thoughts. "Y'all have sex" Justin nodded "damn, when was the last time" Justin chuckled "early this morning" Khalil gasped "y'all that nasty" Justin shrugged as Khalil got up "I have an idea, we going out for dinner why don't you bring her along" "Justin shrugged "Sure why not" he nodded "great ! We're going to a sushi restaurant" Justin nodded as Khalil left his house closing the door behind him.

Justin's mind went back to the baby scenario, if he had a baby he'd make sure to treat her like Royalty Brown that little girl is one of the cutest things on the planet next to North West. He'd give that little girl or boy the world. No matter what he would never walk out on that baby.

Plus if he had a baby with India it wouldn't be all that bad and they had to do was put sex on a little slow down so she wouldn't be popping babies out all the time. But another big question is dose he even want a child with India?

Justin pushed all his thoughts away getting up, putting away the Chinese food and walking up the stairs. He grabbed his phone and called India. India picked up at the third ring "Justin" she said "India" he responded "what, I'm kind of busy right now" "today my friends and I will be going to a sushi's place and I was wondering if you'd like to come."

India giggled "Aww are you asking me on a date" Justin scratched the back of his neck "uh...do you want to come or not" "sure Justin I'll come when I'm finished" "great" Justin said smiling before hanging up. Was he nervous about asking his hidden sub out with him? Justin got dressed and left the house for a quick run.

India hanged up her phone smiling. Aww he asked her out how cute, hopefully this photoshoot is over quickly enough so they can go out. India got out the chair and jogged over to the set she looked at the photographer for directions "here take this coco cola can and show us what you got" India nodded and opened up the can gently tipping it over allowing some of it to spill onto her all white outfit as she gave the camera a seductive look.

Before giggling the photographer gave her a thumbs up she took a sip of the drink before walking back to the dressing room. She picked up her phone she got a new picture from Justin. She opened it up, it was just in he was in bed with a small pout on lips with the caption next him sad boy. I giggled and shook my head texting him back it ain't that serious calm DAT down he sent me back the crying emoji. I smiled small before setting down my phone and getting back to work.

Hey babes how are ya, sup sup I'm back wit an update this is short I know mhm, but don't worry but don't worry next chapter shit is finna happen ayyye. I'm sorry I don't know why I'm acting like this. So big question if India and Justin had a baby what would they name her. Alright love answered the question and I'll see y'all next time lates.

t