Q and A Answers

India Love Westbrooks "hello everybody"

Q- "Would you ever beat Hailey's ass again?? and if you do tag me in so we can jump the hoe, also would you have any kids with Justin. Yall would have cute children"

A- We'll she disrespected me and if she tries to do it again I have to hold myself together cause Justin doesn't like that but she bring back up then sure. I've thought about having a baby but I'm not sure and I wouldn't mind if Justin was the father.

Q- Do you Love Justin ?

A- -smiles and blushes- I- I don't know I mean he's a very sweet man and he takes care of me, spoils me , I just don't know.

Q- Why you So fine ?

A- genetics I guess *poop emoji*

Q- When you first met Justin what really made you stay with him ?

A- if were going to be honest it was the free living space and he was really cute in person.

Justin Bieber "I'm here people no need to get excited"

Q- "What do you love about India"

A- I love how she dresses, her ass and how she likes to be a baby when I'm gone.

Q- "Would you start a family with India ?"

A- Yes, I would

Q- "Would you propose to India"

A- I don't know, maybe

Q- "Juuuustin , would you ever spank India?"

A- I have already

Q- "Are you in love with India and would you ever consider marrying and have a family with her?"

A- I wouldn't say I'm in love with her but I wouldn't say I'm not in love with her..it's complicated. Yes I'd have kids with she seems like a great mother.

Hailey Baldwin "ugh do I really have to this ?"

Q- Do you have thing for Justin ?

A- -rolls my eyes- what do you think ?

Q-Why are you so freaking Salty ? Like please

A- I ain't salty

Q- Why are you a stuck up bîtch? Like bîtch the door so you can exit and that's why you got your ass whooped stupid hoe.

A- I may have gotten my ass beat but at the end of the day who dose Justin think is more classy..answer me

Q- Why u such a salty aśś bîtch? Like fr girl you need some dîck in your life bc u straight up dusty! Stupid dirty aśś trick I should kick yo aśś for starting shît!!

A- I didn't start anything all the events led up to themselves

Q- You know Justin doesn't want you right? Because...... If you don't then... Now you do :)

A- Justin does want me he's just blinded by this little ho that's in my way but test me I'm going to get him real soon.

Author ayee that's me

Q- What made you write this story because it is bomb AF and India and Hailey just have me in the corner sippin my tea

A- okay so my sister made a book called sugar daddy as well. So I was like cool I wanna make a book with the same title so that's what I did our plots and characters are completely different. But yeah that's how I got the idea for this book just by it title, its been I'm my draft for like two months cause I was working on my other book and then when I finally published it. I was really proud it.
Hehe India and Hailey what shall I do with them ?

I want to thank all of you so much for your questions it mean a lot to me I honestly thought I wasn't going to get any and isn't that baby on the top so pretty. Ugh but yeah bye loves