|3|Part two|

India hummed along to "I bet" by ciara. "I bet you'll start loving me soon as I start loving someone else other than" she sang as he iorned her clothes out. Time to go out was coming. India walked over to her small poster of rules. It was a desigen of flowers something like a pattern you'd see on jeans or seomthing. It said Princess's Rules To Follow. She read through numbers 1-5 just to be sure. (There's more rules so I'll put it in my next chapter).

Her bedroom door came open she looked back to see Justin standing there already dressed. He had on a well..all back outfit is what we can summarize it by. He looked up to see India still halfway naked. He shook his head at her "what's taking you so long love" she shook her head "I was just ironing out my clothes" he nodded "hurry up princess we have to go" India nodded before walking over to the iorn and plugging it out.

She slipped on the skirt and looked back. Justin was looking down at his phone. India walked up to.him and poked her butt out. He looked down past his phone screen and saw he underwear peeking out from her unzipped skirt. He sipped it up and gave her a small smack on the bum before focusing back onto his phone.

India ignored the small tap placed on her bum and put on her matching two piece that showed off her belly piercing. She walked over to her dresser and sparyed on some perfume before getting a small cluth and her phone. She looked up at him and he looked at her. "Done" he asked "yes sir" she replied. He moved out the way letting her get by and walk down the stairs "go wait in the car" he yelled. India nodded and walked over to the door exiting the premisses and walking over to his car.

Justin walked around the house turning off all the lights. Quickly he went down the stairs and left through the door locking it after him. India sat in the passengers seat applying lip gloss onto her lips. Justin got into the car and put his key in the egnition. "Ready" India nodded and looked at Justin. He smirked at her before pulling off and driving to the club. The club names was "ballroom" it was an elegant place where not so elegant people came. They were having a black and white affair so Justin thought it would be perfect for him to take India there.

He aprked on the back aide of the club. India looked at him and leaned over placing a small kiss on his lips before getting out and making her way to the club. India stood in line quietly minding her own business and waited till she got to the front of the club. "Hello miss" she looked and saw someone sue hasn't seen in a long time. "Daniel" she said he looked at India squinting his eyes.

"Oh my..India is that you" she smiled at him "so it is you Daniel" he looked at her with a small smile "well damn you look great" "you do too" she said not really working good with the small talk. "So..how are you I heard you ran away" "I did but as you can see I'm doing great" he smiled at her and nodded "very great indeed" he mumbled.

"Are you here for the black and white affiar ?" India nodded "oh great me too" Daniel looked around as silence fell before them. "Uh would you like to accompany me for tonight" he said quite shyly. India looked up at him and smiled she would really like to but Justin. Oh Justin, he wouldn't approve actually I think he would punish India for what she did.

But in all fairness India hasn't seen Daniel in a very long time. So why not. India bit her lip should she do it and just get her punishment later or should she not a be rewarded later. India looked up at Daniel and bit her lip "uh sure I'd love too" she said making Daniel smile.

Wrong answer.

○●○
Hello loves don't worry about this chapter I don't like it that much but yeah um this will probably have three or four parts. But um yeah I hope you enjoyed this one. I'm sorry for it being so short I hope your not made at me well bye loves.