|4| Pt.3|

India let Daniel led her inside. Justin was already inside up on the top floor of the balcony that's where the VIPs sat. He was waiting for India. He would watch India from the top floor to see what she was doing and more importantly who she's doing it with. Hailey poked Justin getting his attention.

"What ?" he said "what are you doing ?" She asked. "Looking" he responded turning around. Hailey sighed andnrolled her eyes. Justin did this all the time he would stand there and just watch people. His eyes finally landed on India and he saw something that really confused him.

India was holding hands with another man. What is this ? Who is that ? Justin smirked before leaving the VIP area and making his way downstairs. India stood in corner dancing lightly by herself as Daniel went to go get her a drink, he was coming back. But little did she know that Justin is also making his way towards her.

Daniel brought India back a drink and she smiled thanking him. "Diggy ?" A voice said. But the voice sounded to familiar for India's liking. "Justin !" Daniel said. India bit her lip and pleaded with God please don't let it be my Justin, please don't let it be my Justin, please don't let it be MY JUSTIN.

"India this my old friend, Justin, Justin this is India" India turned around and looked up to see Justin smirking at her. "H-Hi" India said Justin grabbed India's hand and placed a kiss on it. He winked at her before turning around and leaving.

✨✨✨

India laughed and excused herself from the conversation. As she made her way to the bathroom. "Well your having a lot of funny out there" India jumped and turned around where she saw Justin looking at her with a bottle of beer in his hand. His hair was out in it usual messy form.

"Damn it Justin, why'd you scare me like that ?" India yelled. Justin walked forward and looked down at India's small yet curvy frame. India looked up at him and smiled making Justin lick his lips.

He tilted India's head up by her chin and leaned in making India close her eyes. He brushed his lips onto India's before speaking "why are you yelling at me, baby ?" Justin asked, his voice was deep and raspy. It made India's knees weak.

India could smell the liquor on his breath, his minty gum and his cologne, it made her want him even more. "I- I gotta go before Daniel comes looking for me" India said making Justin growl. It scared India but it also turned her on.

"You shouldn't be worried about Daniel, when I'm right here" Justin said picking India up and pushing her against the wall. India wrapped her legs around Justin "I'm -" Justin cut her off and pressed his lips against hers.

There lips moved slowly together in a soft and suddle kiss. Justin broke away and kissed around to India's ear. "You wanna go back to Daniel ?" India shook her head "In need a proper answer India" Justin whispered slowly kissing down India's neck. 

"N-No, No, No I wanna stay here with you" "what was that ?" Justin asked as he slowly started to suck all over India's chest. "Fuck" India mumbled as she ran her finger through Justin hair.

Justin licked his lips and pulled away, he smirked and looked at all the hickeys he left on her chest and the visible parts of her boobs. He put India down and pecked her lips. "Are you gonna cover my marks ?"  India shook her head. "Take me home " India said Justin shook his head "Bye love" he said exiting the room. India turned around and looked at herself in the mirror she sighed and grabbed her purse and applied as much concealer and powder as she could. She fixed herself before leaving the room and making her way back to Daniel.

✨✨

Justin texted India informoring her that he was ready to leave India said he goodbye to Daniel and left. She made her way out the club and to Justin's car which she got in quickly. She looked at Justin and he looked back at her he started up the car and drove off. India bit her lip as Justin hand came over and

//Finishing Later//