Y/N Y/L/N backstory

here is the backstory for Y/N Y/L/N,  you can imagine him however you want, you can choose any kind of name for him

I will be including all the information on him that I have come up with so far, If I come up with anything that seems good enough I'll add it

Agent Y/N Y/L/N,

He was born in (your birthplace) and is currently 21-22 (as is Wanda and Pietro) he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday because his parents never took time to celebrate with him.

Both his parents don't have any kind of relationship with him (or with each other), they only reach out when they need something and they claim all his accomplishments as their doing.

He is a very gifted individual, he has a very high intellect, he is highly trained in many fields of combat, he is very physically fit, and he became an enhanced individual after a training mission gone wrong.

He graduated high school at the age of 15 and was enrolled at west point, he graduated west point at 18, and then went on two tours (both lasting 2 years) in the United States Army before he was recruited by SWORD there he enters the agent training/recruitment program.

He comes off as immature and reckless or careless to most regular people, but to more perceptive-and maybe mind readers-he is more self-conscious and uses humour as a coping mechanism, he is an extrovert that has anxiety in one on one settings (except with his emotional support Pietro).

He has yet to allow himself any kind of romantic relationship because he is scared of ending up like his parents.

His powers are enhanced strength and stamina along with fire-based abilities, much like Inferno, he can create fire, he can control fire around him, he can control the temperature of the space around him, he can make walls of fire, and uses his flames to fly, he surprisingly likes the cold and anything cool, when he gets sick he doesn't get a fever his body actually cools itself (which surprises him) he doesn't tell anyone about his powers except Director Rambeau, Director Fury and of course Pietro (steve knows because he read his file and questioned Fury on him).

He got the nickname Ignes after he got his powers during the first week of training, no one from his group knows about his powers they just think he accidentally set a training room on fire.

He has a large sports background, he played soccer, track and field, rugby, diving, swimming, and does triathlons, he finds them all very fun and takes breaks from them when he no longer finds joy in themHe loves to read and finds solace in a good book.

Most will find him either in the library in a quiet corner (mostly at night with a cup of tea) or training in the various workout rooms

That is all for now! I hope you like it if you have any questions about him let me know!