Chapter 6: (Y/N's POV)

Word Count: 3.5k

A/N: Sorry this took so long, I ended up studying abroad for another semester and had a couple of things happen while I was over there. I had a hard time writing anything. But now that I've talked to a therapist and been back home I've found myself some time to write! I hope you all enjoy!

Sitting in a pub you felt a pair of eyes on you. Your hair had grown out and you let your facial hair go with it. You felt completely unrecognisable. Finishing off your pint, you stood up and made your way out into the cold night air.

You knew where the silver-haired man would be at this time, with his sister coming out of a pub just a few doors down. You noticed a man on the opposite side of the street staring at the redhead. He had his face hidden by a ballcap. He started to follow the pair in front of you slowly, you watched as he continued and seemed to take side alleys that went right on their route. What he didn't expect was you to yank him by the collar in one of these alleys.

Slamming him against the brick wall and holding him down as you waited for the footsteps you both were trailing to fade away.

"Release me before I make you" the voice made you roll your eyes. Fucking Vision.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" you look at him with annoyance and rage that seem to be mixing together the longer you look at him. "Didn't you get the message that none of them want to see your face after the accords!?"

He gave you a smug look "Is that why you lurk in the shadows as well? -or perhaps because you're afraid of what they'll say when they see who you really are" His words make you want to burn the synthetic skin that covers his face. The thought flashes through your mind for only a second before you took a breath.

"I swear to god if you even talk to her-" Suddenly you are cut off by a blast of some kind as it hits you in the chest. Fuck. The floor beneath you feels cold. The stones digging into your back like you are a shipwreck hitting the rocks. Your shirt feels heavy against your skin, your chest goes along with it. It's a feeling you're all too familiar with. "Fuck" Your hand goes up to cover the wound. Within moments you see Vision chucked through the sky. Landing somewhere in the distance with a large crash of the earth.

Attempting to get up, your hand slips from the blood that's coated your palm. Still making your way up you follow the sound of battle coming from the train station.

- - -

Fuck. You keep repeating it over and over again in your head as you take each step. Finally reaching the station you see Wanda preparing to fight against the attackers but their attention is shifted to a train nearby. You see a familiar silhouette emerge from the shadows and within seconds combat resumes.

Stepping out you watch as Natasha takes on an emaciated Skeletor. His robes are discarded as he begins to fight her with swiftness. You watch as he gets closer to her and the pain from your wound only elevates the fear you have for her. Before you could properly think your fist is raised and a blast of yellow and blue flame hit him like a truck and launched him farther away from her. She turned to the direction of his attack and her face was filled with surprise that dissipated as she saw the blood that now covered you. Your arm stayed up as you aimed one more blast in the same direction. "Move!" you felt the word rip through your throat seconds before the heat left your fist. The blast of fire ripped through the night air and rammed itself into the largest blue woman you've ever seen. Natasha had already ducked out of the way and watched as the large woman went flying like a rag doll. She lands next to the skeletal-like man, they both lean on each other and say something you couldn't hear.

Actually, you couldn't hear a lot now because you felt like you were about to pass out. Your mind went slightly fuzzy and you could only muster a few words before you hit the floor and you were pretty sure one of them was once again "fuck"