Chapter 6: (Multi POV's)

Word count: 3.7k

(Wanda's POV) Time Skip 2 months

As Wanda quickly rushes to the quinjet that is waiting on the roof of her safe house, as a group of large -very "hefty"- Russian mobsters yells after her and begins chasing her up the seamlessly never-ending stairs, she uses her powers to push the largest one down and he lands on most of his friends, one gets up quickly and takes out his gun as she continues to run up the stairs, the Russian begins shooting at her but she simply uses her powers yet again to redirect the bullets to the wall behind her. She finally reaches the door to the roof as she hears the mobsters continuing to yell at her and each other in Russian, once she reaches the quinjet they immediately take off and head back to the compound.

---

As the quinjet lands, Wanda can see her brother running up to the landing pad with who she assumes is a civilian slung over his shoulders as he stops in front of the jet, she quickly makes her way out of the jet and to her brother he envelopes her in a tight hug as he begins berating her with questions "Wanda did you punch any of them in the jaw? Did you find a real man and not a walking toaster to bring home? Oh! Did you meet a mobster who fell in love with you and sacrificed his life for yours like in my friend's fan fiction? Did you get to drink an entire bottle of vodka? Did you rob a train car?" she laughs at all of his questions and simply responds with "No, to all of them, except I did get you a small gift..." she pulls a gold chain that she swiped from one of the mobsters she knocked unconscious when she went into his mind to gather intel "...here you go, and don't lose this one" she then turns her head to notice the tall (Y/H/C)-haired boy standing next to her brother -rather awkwardly and averting eye contact "or he could just be nauseous from Pietro carrying him" she thinks to herself- Pietro notices her staring at him and moves to place an arm around his shoulder and bring him into a side hug.

"Wanda..." as soon as Pietro says her name the boy whips his head to look at Pietro with a confused look as his brows furrowed intensely and he immediately turned to look at Wanda and his face softened as he had a look of realization wash over him and his mouth opened as if he was about to say something but nothing came out. "...this is (Y/N)..." suddenly she is hit was a wave of realization, this was the boy she met from the party, the boy who she assumed she'd never see again she shakes off this thought as her brother continues talking "...I'm his new best friend, and he's working his way up to your spot"

"We've met before actually..." (Y/N) speaks up as he holds eye contact with Wanda "...at that very dark, very loud, and very crowded party" Y/N lets out a small laugh before her brother releases him from his grip and turns to his friend "hold on, you two have met before??..." he gives him a look that Wanda assumes is leading to her brother's protective side but his face just transforms into the biggest smile "...THAT'S AWESOME!!! My two favourite people already like each other!" his face quickly changes to one of concern and questioning "...wait, you two are cool right?"

The boys both turn to Wanda with expecting looks, "yeah, he actually made the party enjoyable, thank you again for keeping me company" the boy just rubs the back of his neck with his hand and smiles at her "it was my pleasure if anything you made that whole thing a lot better...I had no idea that he was your brother..or even at the party" he seems to laugh again this time it's a mix both awkward and anxious. Pietro starts talking about how much more fun the compound will be now that she is back, but as he is speaking (Y/N) grabs his phone and excuses himself and says bye to Wanda as he makes his way off the landing pad. Her attention is ripped away from him as a pair of hands gently wrap around her waist and she knows exactly who they belong to and turns towards the bright synthezoid standing with a soft smile as he looks into her eyes "Hello my darling, I missed you...how did the mission go?" she matched his warm and gentle smile with one of her own and gave him a loving kiss "it went well, but I'm much happier now that I'm home, Vis" and with that Pietro groaned as he said by to his sister and the "talking toaster".