Chapter 9: (Multi POVs)

Word count: 4.5k

(Y/N's POV)

Time skip 1 month–

OH MY GOD!!! I'M DATING NATASHA!!

HOLY SHIT

Now I know that I must be going insane because how on earth did she feel the same for me? I felt dumbstruck as I sat next to the woman. She acted like this was a new normal. Like I was always here. We sat in the common room under the same blanket. The lights were low and I could see the way she was captivated by the movie. I couldn't get over the fact that I was holding her so close right now. I heard the sound of the fridge opening behind us and Nat separated from me as fast as possible. I sat up and created space between the two of us, we both looked at each other for a second with panic on our faces. No one else was supposed to be at the compound. Tony said he was going to stay with Pepper, Steve was visiting a friend in the city, Pietro was on a date, Wanda... Wanda had been distancing herself from me currently. Bruce had been on a meditation retreat for a week. Thor was fine -he found us near the pool sharing a kiss and simply grinned from ear to ear. I turned my head and saw the back of the figure's head. Closing my eyes and pursing my lips as I clenched my jaw I took whispered "Stark..." Nat just cursed under her breath and when I opened my eyes Tony held a spoon between his teeth as he grinned and wiggled his brow. "Don't say a word Stark". He held his hands up in surrender and held the spoon up "Ohhhh...but this is so good". He walked over and took a seat in his regular spot. His legs were dangling off the side of the armchair and gestured between the two of us. "Soooooo?"

God, I hated his joy right now. "So what?..." Nat stayed separated from me and I couldn't help the anger that this gave me since Tony was delighted that he ruined a moment between us. "What happened to the night with Pepper?"

I hoped that would shut down his smile but he simply kept it up. "Oh no, you don't. I asked first..." he looked towards Natasha "something you want to share with me, tiny dancer?" She clenched her jaw and took the remaining blanket from me.

"Not really, I wouldn't say anything new has happened" she had completely left me. She made a void of space between us, I felt cold...I literally generate heat but I felt chilled deep inside. She didn't look at me and I felt absolutely confused. Why was Tony finding out so much more different from anyone else? I cleared my throat and got up from my spot.

"Yeah, absolutely nothing." I didn't look at her as I made my way away from the couch "I think I'll hit the library. -Good night Tony... Romanoff" As I walked down the hallway I could hear a small bicker come from the room I just exited.

Now was I going to the library? No... I don't know where I was going, but I knew that what just happened made me extremely angry. Only two members of the team didn't know about us. One of them just found out and apparently what I thought was real wasn't. Isn't that just hilarious?!?? My body felt like it was on autopilot. My legs wouldn't stop moving forward and I just followed them. I excited my head and found myself in the middle of the dirt track under the night sky. I looked back to the building I exited. I looked into the window that allowed a view into the common room. I saw Natasha's back face me as her arms went up and down and she seemed to yell. I saw Tony laugh and I caught him glance at me. The anger inside of me just seemed to want to spill out in a matter of seconds. I felt the cold in my body eat at me. I felt it exit my body and suddenly my left hand was as heavy as a boulder. I looked down and it was covered in a block of ice. My breathing became rapid once again.

HOLY FUCK

I collapsed to the ground and attempted to melt the ice off. I had to use my right hand as it became engulfed in flames and finally, my hand was free. I couldn't help that the anger was still inside me. I couldn't stop it from eating at me. There was a scream building in my chest as I let the flames die. I finally let it out and something that I can't fully explain to even myself happened.