MDC Anniversary

After bidding goodbye to Luka, I retreated to my room to prepare a speech for the event and design a mask to conceal my identity. I knew that surprises awaited Luka that evening. As the time approached, I called him for help, and he answered promptly.

"Are you excited to see my dress?" I asked him seriously, maintaining my usual tone.

"Are you asking me then for sure, Your Highness?" he responded, teasingly and with excitement in his voice.

I led him to my underground designing room, and as I opened the door, he burst into tears of happiness. He loved my previous designs, but this one was my masterpiece. I tried to calm him down, reminding him that there were more surprises to come.

"This dress has secret compartments to hide weapons, it contains Vibranium, and it can't be scanned or reveal my big scars. It's also comfortable," I explained in a serious tone.

Luka stood there in awe and silence for a few moments before breaking it. "You are incredible! The way you take care of every detail and create a masterpiece in no time while managing LIE-LA and other work... I am speechless."

I ignored his compliment, giving him an acknowledging smile, and asked him an unexpected question. "How are you planning to hide your face? What have you planned?"

 Luka responded in a confused and unsure tone, "I don't know... maybe I can wrap a black scarf around my face."

"I knew you would respond like that. That's why I've made something for both of us. It will perfectly match your suit," I interrupted him, not giving him a chance to finish his sentence. "Yes, I know you don't have a suit, so I designed a casual suit that you can wear with jeans, according to your taste and favorite color. You can thank me later, but first, have a look at it."

"OMG, Ma'am! They are just gorgeous! Thank you so much

"OMG, Ma'am! They are just gorgeous! Thank you so much. It's my pleasure to have it. Once again, thanks, Ma'am," Luka exclaimed excitedly but formally.

I nodded, maintaining a serious demeanor, and gave him a small smile. Then, I instructed him to go to his room and change into the outfit so I could see the fitting. He hurried off to his room, while I finished designing Mr. Wayne's suit for the gala.

An hour later, Luka finally emerged from his room. It had taken him an entire hour to get ready, while I had finished in just half an hour. But I was accustomed to his time-consuming preparations, so I didn't mind. I had just completed Mr. Wayne's suit when Luka returned.

"Oh, finally, you came out. I was waiting here for years. Are you ready, or is anything else left?" I asked Luka, trying my best to hide my anticipation.

"Yes, Your Highness, I am ready," he replied.

"Good. Now, what about an excuse for Marinette to not attend the event?" I asked him, wanting to ensure that our plan was in place.

"I will tell them that you and I are going on a date," he answered in a flirty manner.

"What about Chloe?" I teased him. "We can tell Scarface that you and I are going to visit your parents far away from Paris, so they won't worry about us. Chloe won't be able to harm you, and it will make Adrien jealous. Also, I will tell them to make a video to record everyone's expressions and send it to me. As a twist, you can say that we are going to New York, which will surely provoke LIE-LA and her sheep. It will be interesting to see Miss Brat try to get selfies with MDC, thinking she is her close friend. This will expose LIE-LA and give her less time to spread rumors about me, Marinette, which is actually me. It will be quite the turn of events!"