Face Reveal

"Yes, I will stay. And remember, you can cry and be as miserable as you want in front of me. I'm here to support you through this. Let's go inside and find some comfort." I assured him with a warm smile. After spending some time comforting him, which was unexpected for me, I eventually left.

Later on, I shifted my focus to the upcoming meeting in the evening. "Okay, Luka, we have a meeting later, so make sure you prepare yourself to be a perfect manager. Remember to dress in a suit, gather all the necessary equipment, and be cautious about your choice of words. Only speak when you're certain that your statement accurately represents your intentions." I lectured Luka, knowing that another meeting awaited us. Although it could be tiring at times, it was my job, and I had to fulfill my responsibilities.

"Where are we going for the meeting? Don't tell me we're leaving Gotham for some trivial gathering," Luka complained as usual

"No, we're not leaving Gotham. And remember, you need to maintain a positive and polite attitude, both towards me and my client," I reminded him, knowing that training him could be challenging, but also that I had control over the situation.

"Now, let me clarify. Mr. Luka Couffaine, we are not going to a club or any other party venue. Yes, we are heading to a fancy location, but it's not for parties. If you can manage to keep your mouth shut, I might have a chance to focus on my work," I replied, taking a deep breath to compose myself in the face of his constant questioning.

"Here we are. Turn off the car engine and park it in that lot. And remember, don't leave the car unattended. This vehicle costs $138,606, which is twice your salary if you work under me for 50 years. Clear?" I made sure to convey a clear message to the driver, as I didn't want any mishaps to happen to this expensive car.

Stepping out of the car, Luka followed behind, still unaware of where our meeting was taking place. As he caught sight of our host, his astonishment was evident. "Is... it... Waynes?" he stammered, his voice filled with curiosity.

"First, show some respect and address him as Mr. Wayne. And second, yes, he is indeed a Wayne," I replied, emphasizing the need for respect and acknowledging the significance of our host.

We engaged in a brief conversation outside before entering Mr. Bruce's house for the second time. Taking a seat on the sofa, my character's assertiveness didn't allow me to ask for permission or show excessive respect.

"What would you like to drink?" Mr. Bruce asked politely. "No, thank you. Actually, I would prefer to dive straight into the meeting," I replied, dismissing the offer for a beverage. He nodded, but there was a hint of uncertainty when he looked at Luka. I understood his concern.

"Unfortunately, Mr. Luka, you won't be able to join this meeting. Feel free to explore and get to know the Wayne sons. It's an opportunity for both of you to connect," I motioned to Luka, signaling him to investigate and gather information about them since it was also part of my mission. Mr. Bruce then guided me to his office.