Failed attempts to befriend her

"Let me finish first. My name is Marinette." I removed my mask, revealing my face, and was met with a sea of shocked expressions. However, the boys beside Damien seemed to recognize me as the Model, the Ice skater, and the Actor. "Yes, yes, I am all of them. Can we please stop the shouting and screaming? It's making me nauseous." With that, the room fell into silence, and all eyes were on me.

"But it still doesn't ring a bell. Why are you here at this time in my house?" Damien Wayne finally spoke up. I couldn't say I liked him much, but this spy job required me to be around him and protect him, regardless of personal opinions.

Alfred intervened, addressing Damien's question. "I asked her to come here, Master. Don't you remember? I mentioned this morning that there would be a special guest."

"Now that everything's been settled, I would like to take my leave," I stated, addressing Mr. Bruce Wayne. However, before I could make my exit, the others insisted that I stay for dinner. Luka seemed especially delighted by my decision, as he was famished.

As my plate arrived, showcasing a mouthwatering steak, I picked up my fork and knife, ready to take the first bite. But just as I was about to indulge, an urgent call interrupted me. I reluctantly dropped my cutlery and answered the call. "¿Hola? Sí... Sí, está bien. Estaré allí en unos minutos. Envíame los archivos relacionados con él... Sí, haz eso también. Adiós."

Turning back to the table, I apologized, "I'm sorry, but I need to be somewhere urgently. We'll have to postpone dinner for another time. Luka, once you're finished, please drive back home. I'll find a cab for myself."

I quickly dialed Happy's number on my phone, connecting with him via WeChat as the chaotic scene unfolded around me

I quickly dialed Happy's number on my phone, connecting with him via WeChat as the chaotic scene unfolded around me. The frantic employees of Stark Industries were in disarray, their confusion adding to the already tense atmosphere.

"Everyone, please calm down!" I spoke firmly into the phone. "I can't work effectively in this chaos. I need a clear and concise explanation of what happened from the beginning."

As I awaited Happy's response, my attention was abruptly diverted as a sniper's bullet struck my cab driver, causing the vehicle imbalance. I managed to grab a hold of my laptop before it slipped from my grasp.

Taking control of the steering wheel, I fought to stabilize the car and bring it to a controlled stop. Frustration welled up within me as I lamented the timing of this attack. Couldn't they have waited just ten more minutes?

Two figures emerged from the shadows, steadily advancing toward me with menacing intent. It seemed that I would have to confront them head-on.

As Felix emerged from the shadows, his familiar figure took on a menacing aura. I confronted him directly, calling out his presence and mocking his attempt at stealth. "Come out, Mr. Modeler! Did you think I wouldn't notice someone tailing me since this sunset?"