What happened?

After the family meeting, Joseph approached me with a sense of urgency, insisting on a conversation that couldn't wait. Reluctantly, I followed him to the living room on the ground floor, bracing myself for what seemed like an impending time-consuming ordeal. I had a multitude of tasks waiting for me, and I was dead serious about not wasting a single moment.

"What's so urgent that it can't wait, Joseph?" I asked him, making it clear that unless it was truly important, there would be consequences for disrupting my schedule. I had no patience for trivial matters.

"Ma'am, it's about your bedroom," Joseph replied, his concern evident in his voice. However, irritation crept over me. Oh, God, this was going to take up half an hour of my precious time. But I knew that if I brushed it off, I would wake up to forces, guards stationed outside my bedroom, and Tikki and Plagg installing lasers or some other security measures around the house. I couldn't allow that to happen.

"So, you want to know why my bedroom is in such a mess and why I was covered in blood," I stated rather than asking, already aware of what he wanted to discuss. I waited for his confirmation with a nod before continuing.

"Well, you're familiar with the underworld group known as 'The Dark Dimension.' They're the second most powerful group, right after mine. One of their members discovered that I am Nocivo, the leader of Scarface and that I'm operating undercover. While it's partially true that I am Nocivo and have a secret, no one sent me to spy on them. It was my own decision to help innocent people and release my frustration by taking down criminals and adversaries. Now, here's what happened: he managed to break into my house, using some unknown method, and sneaked into my room through the air vents. And then, a fierce battle ensued..."

Flashback to Marinette's room before she yells ~

"May I know who you are and why did you sneak into my room?" I maintained a calm demeanor, choosing to gather information before taking any action. Many people I knew, or those who knew me, had a tendency to sneak around, so clarification was necessary.

"Well, well, well. Don't you think I should be the one asking the questions? After all, you're a traitor and undercover. And now I'm certain of it. All I need is proof to present to the Boss, and then you'll either be kicked out or dead. After that, I'll be due for a promotion," he sneered, standing in front of me, his tone and body language dripping with hatred. He wasn't here for a conversation; he wanted to take me down. If he wanted a fight, then I would gladly oblige.

"Alright then, if you want to kill me, go ahead. I'm alone, defenseless, unarmed, with no one by my side. It's just you and me, a man against a girl. Let the fight begin," I challenged him, allowing my confidence to shine through. His ego got the better of him, and he lunged at me, attempting to punch me in the face. But being me, I effortlessly blocked his attack with a single hand. Swiftly, I flipped him over my shoulder, causing him to crash onto the coffee table, shattering it into pieces that scattered both on him and me.

During the chaos, he retrieved his gun from his jacket and aimed it at me. I was positioned near the bed and using a pillow as a shield was far from ideal, but it would have to suffice. I unleashed a relentless flurry of punches on his face, not relenting even when he deployed smoke balls, clouding my vision. Despite the limited visibility in the confined space, I felt the shards of glass beneath me as he pinned me to the floor. Suddenly, a hard punch landed in my gut, fueling my anger. I was determined to show him what I was truly capable of. With a forceful kick to his back, his grip weakened, giving me the opportunity I needed. I quickly rose to my feet and struck him with such ferocity that he collapsed, unconscious.