ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ

A groan could be heard echoing around a dark, pitch black void as a pair of dark eyes slowly opened, the person owning groaning more as they felt stiff, their muscles not responding to their silent commands as their eyes are the only thing they could.

They then tried opening their mouth, which worked but no words could come out, suddenly, they started to cough violently which seems to awaken their body as it quickly starts to move, one hand was on pounding onto their chest while the other was over their mouth to try and silence the sound, their body was slightly hunched over as their legs are near to their chest.

As they continued to cough harshly, they haven't notice that they landed on a surface, the only time they noticed that was when they fall to their hands, knees and head as they continued to cough, their hands now intertwined together and near to their chest as their eyes start to water.

Their throat was starting to hurt too much as if they have drank way too much water even if their throat felt dry, and to the least expectation of the person, they felt something rising to their throat before coming out of their mouth as they let out a slightly gagged sound as their hands quickly went to their hair and pulled it back to not let it be soiled by what they are letting out.

After a long, painful while, the person stopped vomiting, and thankfully, their coughs now we're from the sudden vomit they have done and later on vanished.

The person was still on their knees, their hands holding their hair as they gasped for air, a few tears coming out of their eyes due to the pain they are feeling in their stomach and throat.

As the person continues to pant and gasp - a few sobs even coming out -, they suddenly heard a small jingle which took their attention as they lifted their head up with furrowed brows.

They turned their head in all directions they could, left, right, up, down, forward and backward, but still, they could find where the small jingle came from.

Knowing that they would not find anything by staying in place, the person pushed themselves up with a pained groan, their body felt like it was being pierced by a thousand needles in every place where it would hurt and where they are sensitive in which the person clearly did not like. e̶v̶e̶n̶ i̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶ a̶ n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ b̶l̶u̶s̶h̶ d̶e̶c̶o̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ c̶h̶e̶e̶k̶s̶

Still, even with the pain they are feeling, they managed to stand up as they then looked around and decided to go to their right.

As they continued to walk, they noticed how everything was quiet, each step they take make no sound and each inhale and exhale were also quiet as their ears didn't picked up any sound.

They also noticed how even if everything is black, they could still see themselves without needing light to illuminate them as they now stopped and looked at their hands.

It still have their skin color mixed with a burgundy and black color on top, a few scratches, nail and teeth marks could also be seen as their nails are sharpened and painted black with crimson red nail polish which is starting to chip off.

Blinking twice, the person put their hands back down and continued on walking trying to look for where the jingle they heard had come from.

As they take another step, they heard jingle once again which made them perk up as they turned their head around trying to locate where did the sound come from as another jingle was heard, much more louder than the last two which was enough for the female to know where did the sound come from which they quickly went to but later on stumbled a bit as their legs decided that they did not feel like running or going any more faster than a walk.