🌹♥♠ 𝕬𝖗𝖈 𝕴 ♣♦🌹

( +------------------------------+ )

The Crimson Tyrant

Episode • 1 - 1:
Dead Of Night Hanging

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"Hurry and paint the roses red." A male's voice sang as a female groans and open her eyes seeing that she is in a different place.

"What the- Where am I?!" She screamed out but no one heard her, making her look at the place where she heard singing and see two card soldiers painting one heart shaped rose bush.

She then digged in her memory trying to remember if she ever walked here until it hit her.

"This is the dreams that I will see when an Arc will happen! Gosh it feels weird not gonna lie." She commented as she realizes what is happening in the moment.

"Hurry before the flowers wither." One of the two card soldiers continued the song and the female was just humming along with it as she sees other card soldiers painting some bushes while some are already done.

"Hurry! Hurry! We have to paint them all red!" And so,the song continues with the female be singing along with the people there.

"Why do you have to paint the white roses red?" The female heard another voice that belongs to another female as they turned around to examine the new girl.

The new female send to look like they are still a child, around ten to twelve if they have to guess as they were a blue dress with a white apron on top of it, shoes that looks like it belongs to a doll or dress shoes, socks that gave a horizontal pattern of white and blue as they have a black bow on their head, the young female also have blonde hair and blue colored eyes as the first female recognizes her as Alice.

"Oh gosh! She looks absolutely adorable!" The first female complimented as her eyes look at the younger one in awe.

"Huh?" The two of clovers let out a confused noise then looked at Alice, ""Why" you ask? The truth is,we made a mistake and grew white ones." the same card soldier answers the question as they continued to paint.

"The Queen loves red. If she sees white she'll have our heads!" The ace of clovers then added as Alice started to walk up to another rose bush with one card soldier panting the roses as the older female followed behind the younger female, listening on to the conversation.

"Really?" Alice asked curiously as she now stopped in front of another heart shaped rose bush, "That's right. Therefore we are painting the roses red." The three of clovers answers as he looked down on Alice since he was on a small ladder to help him get to the top of the bush.

Suddenly, the first female felt a hole being created underneath her making her look down and what she felt was true.

A hole is starting to form under her feet making try to get out of it but failed as she was already going down and saw a long and tall bookshelf surrounding her.