🌼🐺🦁 𝕬𝖗𝖈 𝕴𝕴 🦁🐺🌼

( +------------------------------+ )

The Rebel From The Savannah

Episode • 2 - 26:
Roaring Desire!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Savanaclaw Dorm • Magift Stadium

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"If you have that much power, why do things like this?!" Riddle asks Leona who eye him with a raised brow, "Why...? How's knowing the reason going to change anything? Are you going to scold me then comfort me? In this world there are plenty of times when talent and effort make no difference. Just like Ruggie who can't do anything anything to me right now. So pathetic. Truly pitiful..." Leona mocks while answering as his grip on the hyena's neck go tighter, "Haah... Guugghh...!"

"Knock it off!!

[𝖀𝕹𝕷𝕰𝕬𝕾𝕳 𝕭𝕰𝕬𝕾𝕿]

!" Jack screams as a bright light started to surround him and when the light vanishes, a large white wolf with some grey color at some tips was seen on his place, "That's-?!" Riddle stoped mid sentence in shock and confusion as the gigantic wold growls and snarls as Faem looks at the wolf in amazement but also... Fear?

"He transformed into a gigantic wolf?! Holy shit, that's awesome!" Faem comments loudly but regretted it as more sand and dust went inside her mouth making her cough again, "The hell?! Gah!"

Leona says shock, surprised on seeing the gigantic wolf which Riddle notices.

"Leona's guard is down!

[𝕺𝕱𝕱 𝖂𝕴𝕿𝕳 𝖄𝕺𝖀𝕽 𝕳𝕰𝕬𝕯]

!" Riddle screams as he now successfully made his collar go around Leona's neck, "Gaaah!!" Leona groans in pain as he let go and dropped Ruggie down on the ground who coughed and tried to get air in his lungs as Faem tried to stop her coughing.

The dust and sand which were floating a while ago also started to drop slowly until it was now fully laying down on the ground silently.

"Very nice Riddle! You stopped Leona's magic!" Cater compliments as Deuce notices Ruggie's and Faem's body who were still near Leona and coughing violently, "He let go of Ruggie! Bring him and Faem here!" Deuce points out then orders while Sebek and Silver checking and looking at some of the Savanaclaw residents.

"Sebek, let's get any injured ones out of here." Silver says as he swung a resident's arm around his shoulder while Sebek's eye twitches, "Don't assume to give me orders Silver!" Sebek replies to Silver who rolled his eyes.

Though, the green haired half fae still did what was said and also took another injured resident.

"Dammit-! A collar, and a lion like me...?!" Leona says as he tugs onto the collar and then focuses his attention on the gigantic wolf, "Jack! Where the hell did you get your hands on a banned transformation potion?" the former ask as he eye the human version of Jack who gently patted both Ruggie and Faem's back and then looked at Leona, ""Unleash Beast"! My Unique Magic let's me shape shift into a wolf!" Jack answers as Faem nods at him as a signal that she was fine and can breath normally now as she was the one to help Ruggie, "Huh... You can use magic to become an actual dog? That's certainly unique!" Leona comments and some can't tell if he was being sarcastic, mocking or truly surprised at the information.