• 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 •

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villain's World

Prologue • 11:
Hundred Broken Windows!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Cafeteria

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

*Thud*

As that sound was heard,two tired bodies were now sitting down on one of the chairs that is inside the Cafeteria not even knowing if they can continue cleaning with their almost numbed hands, "I'm already beat from cleaning all day... Now we have to wash a hundred windows too..." Grim said bored while Faem nodded in agreement, "We have no choice... We have no power over the headmaster..." Faem replied and let out a sigh remembering what will happen next and just thinking about it already exhausts her more.

"That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is making me wait? I'm pissed!" Grim yelled while Faem put a hand on her right temple not wanting to deal with this and knowing that the boy will ditch them.

'As much as I hate and would love to kill Ace at this moment, I still need him to ditch us and run away from us when we chase him so that I can meet the other braincell, Deuce Spade.'

And with that,the waiting game starts.

( +------------------------------+ )

Time Skip

( +------------------------------+ )

"..............." "......." Fifteen minutes then passed and Ace was still not in the Cafeteria while Grim and Faem was just playing on her phone but sometimes they would glance at the entrance.

( +------------------------------+ )

Time Skip

( +------------------------------+ )

Twenty five minutes then passed making this waiting game be thirty minutes and it seems that Grim is already losing his patience.

"................. I don't care what happened,this is too late!" Grim then suddenly shouted, and then stood up from his position while Faem look at him and then nodded, "Wait,he wouldn't just skip out, right?!" the monster thought as the female hums, "Eh, seeing him, he's probably that type of character. Come on, let's go look for him." Faem said as the monster nodded and jumped up to her shoulder as she let out no reaction, "I'm not gonna let him get away with putting all the punishment on us! Let's go henchman! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!" the monster commanded as the female let out a small smirk liking the idea of letting Ace do all the work, "That sounds like a good plan to me."

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Classroom

( +------------------------------+ )

"Oraaa! Where's Ace?! We're not gonna let you hide away!" Grim screamed, slamming open a door that leads to a classroom as Faem followed behind him, "... Ah, there's nobody here?!" the monster says out of realization seeing no one there as the female hums.