🌼🐺🦁 𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘 🦁🐺🌼

( +------------------------------+ )

🌼🐺🦁 Scenario 4: 🦁🐺🌼
Childhood Memories 2

( +------------------------------+ )

[??? ????? ?? ??????' POV]

"Seriously Alice! Do you even use that head of yours? If not, then I shall have it. I am pretty sure I can use that head of yours in good use." I complained to my friend as I see them laugh sheepishly and rub the back of their neck whilst looking around, clearly avoiding eye contact with my glare.

"Look... ---------... I know it was a bad idea but... I just really can't leave that --- ------ alone, especially if he's with -------- --- and --- ----- ------." They told me as I sigh and shake my head sideways.

"I-... Huuhh... I really can't pull you off on putting yourself in trouble, can I?" I question softly as they smiled at me cheekily.

"Ehe~ I guess you could say that... Also, please stop calling me "Alice", you know it's not my real name." They told me with a pout and I eye them with a raised brow.

"I. Do not. Care. I can freely call you whatever I want and can change your name if I want to. So, now. Do not complain about your name Alice." I answer them as they seem to flinch and have a sad look in their eyes but they quickly pull out a happy go lucky face.

"Ehhh.... That's not fair! I want you to call me by my real name! But,seems like I won't win this argument any longer. Alrigh,you win. I'll let you call me "Alice"." They say as they gave in defeat as I smile approvingly and proudly.

I just truly do not see the problem on calling them "Alice"

( +------------------------------+ )

~ Time Skip ~

( +------------------------------+ )

"Haha! That tickles- ----! Please stop! It tickles!" I heard my friend laugh loudly as I his behind a wall and watch them being tickled by someone else.

"Hehe~ This is your punishment black rabbit. Now, you must suffer it!" The male tickling Alice says as they laughed harder as his fingers tickled her stomach harder.

"Alright! Alright! I confess; I was the one who ate your lunch! Please stop!" Alice confess as the male gave off a satisfied smirk and removed his hands on them as they continued to wheeze and catch their breath from laughing so hard.

"Hmph! Now you know what will happen if you dare challenge me or take something I own! Now, cook me another meal for me to eat ----!" ---- orders Alice who playfully rolled their eyes and tapped his nose by their finger and let out a small smile.

"Anything for you your "majesty"." Alice replies as they stood up from the floor and started to leave the room but stops right on front of the entrance where I stepped side and put my back on the wall.