🌹♥️♠️ 𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘 ♦️♣️🌹

( +------------------------------+ )

🌹♥️♠️Scenario 6:♦️♣️🌹
Children Of Heartslabyul

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Ramshackle Dorm • Lounge

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"So you want me to take care of them?" Faem asks, her eyes blinking in shock at the story she just heard as she eyed five children and a resident who belongs in Heartslabyul, "Yes please,if you don't mind of course! We can take care of them it's-" "Don't worry, I think I can handle them." Faem cuts off the resident who looked at her shock since they didn't expect her to agree so quickly, "Are you sure? It's already hard to take care of one child, five children will be a hazard." The resident asks unsure and eyeing the girl who smiled, "Don't worry about it, I'm used to taking care of children, I can handle them." Faem said as the resident stood up and bowed respectfully at the girl, "Thank you very much! This will really help my Dorm so that we don't have to constantly keep an eye on them. Goodbye!" "Goodbye!" Faem replied as she saw the resident go out and then she looked back at the five children in her Dorm who stared back.

Well then... It's just like them but children... Wait,why is Deuce's hair still blue? Didn't he say he kept bleaching it when he was a delinquent? Eh,not the time to think, time to take care. Faem thought, eyeing the children version of Ace, Deuce, Trey, Cater and Riddle.

"Umm... Excuse me miss? Who are you?" Trey politely ask as Faem smiled and knelt down on both knees to slightly be in their height, "Hello there, my name is Faem." she introduce herself as Trey and Riddle's eyes widen, "Eh?! But- Faem is still six! Not a full adult!" Riddle exclaimed shock as Faem chuckled, "Umm... You see, you're here at the future right now so... I am future Faem." the girl lied and she prayed they'll buy it,

"The future?! That's so cool! I'll tell my brother about this when I go back!" Ace said amazed as Deuce, Riddle and Cater have sparkles in their eyes, "Umm.... How about let's do something to pass the time? What do you guys want to do?" Faem asks, not knowing what to do, yes she knows how to take care of children but what they wanted to do or their hobby is something she is weak at.

"Umm... Can we walk around? I feel scared inside here miss." Cater said shivering in fear and Faem can't really blame him, he is still a child right now inside a Dorm that looks like a complete haunted house, "Sure,where do you want to go?" "Can we go somewhere to eat? I'm hungry." "I don't see why we can't do that." and with that, Faem led the five children to Crowley to ask if they can eat at the Cafeteria of the school since she doesn't have enough food at her Dorm.

Of course, with the headmaster's "graciousness", he let all of them to go to the Cafeteria and eat peacefully, he also pulled out some other kid activity books or some coloring books with some crayons.

You may be wondering why does he have those? Well, he just thought that maybe if someone's relative ever visited and they're a child they may like to do something while waiting for the person they're visiting.

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Cafeteria

( +------------------------------+ )

"Uwah! The food here is delicious!" Deuce commented amazed at how tasty his pancakes is and how it's so fluffy in the mouth and the sauce was blending in perfectly.