• 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 •

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villains' World

Prologue • 8:
School Time Refresher!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Ramshackle Dorm • Faem's Bedroom

( +------------------------------+ )

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"Heeheehee... Aren't you supposed to be up to clean the school?" A voice that came from the skinniest ghost from yesterday asked, looking down at the monster that was on the big bed sleeping while the female was at the bathroom doing her business, "Unnnn... Munyaaa... Five more minutes..." Grim mumbled still sleeping and turned around trying to cover the ghost's voice, "Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." now commented the smallest ghost circling around the bed, "Just like us! Eee heehee!" the chubbiest ghost giggled happily and that is when Grim woke up in shock when he opened his eyes and only saw the ghosts circling around him like vultures, "Ffgya! It's those ghosts again! Hey you, wake up! -?!" Grim ordered the girl to wake up but then noticed she wasn't even there on the bed making him even more shock.

"Awa! What did you do to my henchman you idiotic ghosts?!" Grim questions angrily standing up on the bed readying himself to breath out a blue fireball, "Grim stop. They did nothing to me I was just in the bathroom." but before he could do so,the three ghosts and one monster then heard the female's voice.

"The-" But before Grim could say something,one of the ghosts started to talk, "Are the two of you going to be living here? You're going to get pranked then! Kekeke!" the skinniest ghost giggled which kind of reminded the female of a certain person who loves anthropology and slightly have the same laugh or giggle.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!" Grim said annoyed while Faem just shaked her head, "As if we can even do that. They are ghosts so they can probably come back but okay." Faem said and it seems that no one understood what she said since she speaked her opinion way too fast at the others opinion.

Suddenly someone's footsteps was then heard outside the door of the room and then the headmaster entered without even a knock but the girl didn't mind it, "Good morning you two. Did you sleep well?" the headmaster asked with a smile on his face as he closed the door behind him, "I was all sprawled out then I almost fell down if it weren't for the human, still, just how ramshackle did this place get? Then the ghosts wake me up, this is the worst!" Grim answered the man's question on his side of morning while huffing and crossing his paws while Faem let out a hum, "Hm. It was nice, just a hard time looking for a position to sleep in." the female answered remembering her night of twists and turns trying to find a good position to sleep in.

"Even though you just got tossed over from another world you can still be cheeky, wonderful!" Crowley commented happily while Grim looked confused on what he meant, "Wait, what do you mean "tossed over from another world"?" Grim asks but his question was left unanswered as the two ignored it, "I also came here to speak to you about your work for today." Crowley said remembering why he was here while Faem nodded signalling him to continue, "Why don't we go talk in the lounge rather than here you two if it is alright?" the man asks feeling like it was not the best place to discuss something in a bedroom, "I don't mind, Grim come on, let's go." the female answers while signalling the monster to follow them as she started to leave the room right after the man, "Hey wait! You still didn't answer my question henchman!"