🐍 ARC IV 🐍

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

Arc IV:
Tactician of the Hot Sands

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Episode • 4 - 1:
Holiday Arrival!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Third Person POV

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

'A. . . Vast desert?' Faem thought, confusion being wrapped around their brain. We're they not supposed to be at the Mostro Lounge or something of the sort? 'What happened?' she asked herself but of course, no answer was given to her.

"You are late." a voice told, quickly gaining Faem's attention as she turned around and saw Jafar, the obvious villain in the movie "Aladdin", "I had to slit a few throats but I got it." someone answered as they suddenly appeared.

'. . . I haven't watched Aladdin so I don't know what the fuck is happening.' Faem thought, blinking her eyes and only continued watching.

"Trust me my pungent friend." Jafar said as the two suddenly disappeared as a line of sparkling white light dashed through as someone on a horse quickly followed after it. "Quickly, follow the trail!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Location:
Ramshackle Dormitory • Faem's Room

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Letting out a loud and pained groan, Faem turned and laid down her back as she stared at the ceiling, her head pounded and she felt sick.

'What the fuck is happening? And I think I need some pain killers. My head hurts and I'm confused as all fuck.' Faem thought, annoyed at the pain she felt and knew that her hair is messy as she got off from bed and went to the bathroom to start her morning routine.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Location:
Ramshackle Dormitory • Hallway

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Oh my, what's with the groggy face?" the smallest ghost asked when they saw Faem walking down the hallway as she mumbled a good morning to them and the other ghosts with them.

The chubby ghost floated to her and chuckled, "You look like you sneaked a peek of the other side. Hee hee hee." they commented as the skinniest one is next to talk, "Your fall terms comes to an end today, you can't lose motivation on the last day. Buck up."

Faem only nodded her head as she yawned, "And then tomorrow winter holiday starts. What do you guys plan to do?" the smallest ghost added to what the skinniest said as Faem seemed to be more awake when they said that before shrugging. "I don't know, but I do know that I'll be sleeping. Things have been stressful lately. Plus, my head is killing me." the female answered the smallest ghost's question.