~ CHAPTER 48 ~

It's been 6 days since our vacation in hawaii ended. We had so much fun back then. Before we left Hawaii we go to so many places, we took a picture of all of us together, we played all of the fun games and tried all the rides, despite those weird things happen, we enjoy a lot. I miss this kind of quality time with them, and I hope this never ends.

We ate, we played. Drystan even bought something and it was a game, it's a thin box but not too thin it's more like a box of pizza. And the front cover has a lot of design. There's some greek words with it, at may mga gems doon na naka ingrave. It has an amber- like color. I don't know where he bought it basta he told us that he went on a toy store. And a woman with glasses suggested the game to him.

See! for a 21 year old good looking guy and an owner of a large and well
known security company, is a bachelor's degree in internal security in norway, entitled as CEO.

Also graduated with master's degree. AANDDD Graduated under Bachelor of science in anesthesia in the united states.

Yes! halimaw din po siya. Hindi din po magpapatalo sa amin.

BUT here! he loves to play games. How can I tell his employees and high ranked personel that there boss is childish. Well there's nothing wrong with it though. But it's just- I always define him as one of 'you should be scared of me' kind of guy.

Their into some supernatural games kasi. They also love other stuffs, myths, mysteries, and let's add some murder documentaries, theological demons, other folklores, witchcrafts, and western ethnocentrism. And more.

The box also contains lots of gems on it! nang binuksan kasi nila iyon ay puno iyon nang mga gems idk if it was fake or not. Under those gems was greek letters just like on the english alphabet but greek and kinda ancient?

I don't know, hindi ko medyo nakita nang buo eh. There's also a lot of cards inside. The center of the box was a deisgn of a greek goddess of peace Eriene. And the word above the Goddess was also greek, the word goes like
"το τελευταιο κομματι" which means

The Last Piece.

"Ano ba kasi ang pumasok sa utak ni Drystan at kung ano ano ang pinabili. He said it was a good game daw, dahil greek" Pagrereklamo ni Caspian..

Felicia and I just laugh at him. Nang binili kasi ni Drystan yun ay palagi siyang nag cocomplain. Kaya pinukpok ni Drystan ang box sa ulo niya while they were checking the game yesterday.

And yes kasama ko na naman sila. Nasa room ako ngayon and so as them. The others are back to there works. And me? nasa kama ako at naka higa while looking at the ceiling.

Pakiramdam ko kasi nasa hawaii pa ako eh!

The feeling nag swimming na kayo and then you go back and jump on your bed and felt that you're still in the water. You're just illusioning and you know that pero parang nasa bangka ka. Well! nag ride pa kami sang mga boats eh that's why.

"Yes it is. For sure it's super fun, since the box included lots of gems and we don't know what's that for" Felicia answered.

She's sitting on one of my swivel chair and her gazed was focus on her nails. Amanda is on my side at naka upo ito crossing his legs.

"It's greek! we don't know if it's demonic or not" Amanda answered. It's also my first expression sa box na iyon.

"Ha? I thought it's the latin ones?" Felicia defended.

"I guess?"

True. It was kinda creepy because it has an eyes all over. And the Goddess on the center was a goddess of peace. So does the game and the Goddess has a connection? also there are four circles on the other side of the box.